My first ANH TK Build - Anovos

BlckWeever

Hello friends,

As requested upon my introduction thread, I am starting up my build thread to show my progress.  I haven't gotten too far, but I have received a lot of great advice from the local Mountain Garrison and look forward to furthering my build and getting it certified.

To start out I pulled out the whole uncut kit and took a photo.  (As I am sure many of us did)  I am also including the follow up photo of my rough cuts.  Beyond that I haven't gotten too far due to messing up my wrist and working out my muscles to I can make a straight cut with the ABS scissors.  

Look for more as I go.

OutoftheBox.jpg

RoughCuts.jpg

Look at you go James!  Great to see you at the build party and nice looking rough cut!  More armor parties soon and I will keep an eye on your thread!

• 3 months later...

Hey Team,  I haven't been lost.  Sorry for the lack of updates and frankly work on the project.  I broke my wrist over the summer which put a crimp on my scissor hand to work on my armor.  Now I am whole again, complete with my Skywalker cybernetic hand scar, ready to work again.  I am looking forward to making process on my armor and getting ready to join the local garrison for events.

Hand.jpg.fa46deab3654eaf4446ab6c235b459f1.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome back, sorry to hear about your hand, very impressive scare, looking forward to you getting this build underway

Ok, I completed my trimming and I am ready for the next armor party to tape it up on me and determine what is next.  

I need to pickup a soldering iron as well to start working on my webbing strips and snaps.  (I have the rest thankfully)

59e4ddc855081_TKArmorcut.thumb.jpg.cf0a91df742fdcdf008477a5f50ae9c6.jpg

• Like 1