Hyperfirm Elite ANH E-11

starsaber25

Hi everyone.  So I was just fortunate enough to get my hands on one of the new Hyperfirm Elites from Lewis.  I'm really excited about it so I just wanted to make a post about just how awesome this blaster is.  In my opinion the Hyperfirm is one of the best trooping blasters out there.  I used to have one of the older Hyperfirms and I thought that was one of the coolest blasters and never ever had to hesitate taking it out on a troop and letting an attendee touch it or hold it.  The kids would love it when you hand them your blaster for photos. 

Well with his new changes done to the elite it makes it even more nicer.  The details are a lot sharper on the elite then the old model.  There is now a defined hole in the muzzle where the old one did not really have too much of a hole.  Even the greeblies are there and more defined.  One of the more interesting aspects of his new blaster is that you can choose which scope you like (M32 or M38) and which size magazine you want.  You may also choose not to have either scope put on and ultimately use your own.  However, these are all decisions you would need to make before you receive your blaster.  That is a cool added extra touch.  It also comes with a D Ring so you can go Centurion with it.  Take a look for yourselves.  Here are some photos:

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

• Like 2

Looks good. I recently started thinking about a rubber blaster in the future. This Hyperfirm Elite would do the job. Just need to find ways for shipping to Europe...

Congratulations on this beauty, Steve. You will surely have a lot of fun with it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, T-Jay said:

Looks good. I recently started thinking about a rubber blaster in the future. This Hyperfirm Elite would do the job. Just need to find ways for shipping to Europe...

Congratulations on this beauty, Steve. You will surely have a lot of fun with it.

They've started offering international shipping under some conditions. Talk to them.

• Like 2