I've seen a lot of different takes on the vocoder paint and wanted to get feedback on mine before I proceed to help my brother and son with theirs.  Does it need to be wider/thicker?  Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

OK, thanks for the feedback!  I thought so too, but I was hesitant to go too thick/wide.  Probably just tired eyes from a whole day of building, but I couldn't clearly see the ridges in the helmet that took the vocoder out that wide so I went with what I did see.  

Thanks again guys.  Am hoping with the adjustment below, I'm in better shape?  I'll just need to cleanup the pencil lines and sharpen the edges.  The two columns on either side of the three center columns can't seem to go much higher (I've seen some where they are just slightly below the level of the three center ones)- I'm following the molding on the helmet and that's where those two columns happen to stop.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2017 at 11:39 AM, FencingCorvetteTrooper said:

Thanks again guys.  Am hoping with the adjustment below, I'm in better shape?  I'll just need to cleanup the pencil lines and sharpen the edges.  The two columns on either side of the three center columns can't seem to go much higher (I've seen some where they are just slightly below the level of the three center ones)- I'm following the molding on the helmet and that's where those two columns happen to stop.

Very nice! Maybe just clean up the edges (old paint) a smidgen. 

• Like 1

Thanks Tony!  I cleaned her up this morning, then went ahead and tackled my son's and then my brother's since I was on a roll and he left his bucket here after our initial build session on Sunday.

While we've got a lot of hard work ahead of us with the body armor, at least now at this point, I am pretty confident about putting a bucket together!

• Like 1