JenEyre's WTF ANH TK Build

jeneyre

• 2 months later...

Finally getting ready to take EIB pictures tonight!

Would a green screen be okay as a background? I have that set up as we've been using it to film video clips for a young fan who is getting a visit from Darth Vader. (check out the project here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/waltstrooperfactory/permalink/1883799801732231/  ) I've already done a bunch of my rebel costumes so it's about time I film one on the Imperial side!!!

The requirements ask for neutral, and solid/simple, but not white or red. Green screen isn't neutral, but it is solid. I don't want to give the people looking at EIB apps a headache, though! So if I hear back in time I can try to figure out something else. 

"Photo Background: Try to use a neutral color such as medium grey or tan. Too dark or too light backgrounds are problematic. The white armor parts or the dark underarmor parts tend to blend with those backgrounds. Try to use a solid color or simple background. Do not use white or red backgrounds." 

Green screen will be fine. Be amazed what some people stand in front off, bushes, brick walls, fences, any blank one colour surface is acceptable ;) 

• Like 1