Greetings and questions from Latvia

Miras

• 10 months later...

Today is my brown box day!))))

FINELY!!! FI-NE-LY!

I spend on it 1000 euro...it is unbeliveable expensive.I realy upset the hell with it!

But i got it!

e5974236396b.jpg

a15809460d0f.jpg

880598a8a10e.jpg

Arriving moment)

https://youtu.be/s_JJSq3g7jw

Edited by Miras
swearing

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Atrejias said:

How is your Build going, man?

80% of armor is cutted now) i think after few weeks i will begin aataching starps and velcro.

Also i think to glue in inner side some soft material for comfort fit..

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Miras said:

Yhanks, So i got qwestion. where i can get budget version of E-11 ))))

A modified Hasbro E-11 would work for basic and EIB. But a really good E-11 kit would be from doopydoos. They are cast from an original sterling (well, two actually) and is much more accurate then the aforementioned Hasbro one. It is also cheaper then hyperfirm and some other, since it is a kit. I have a doopydoos and it looks great, just takes a little while to ship (but then again, I live in the US and customs takes forever).

https://www.doopydoos.com/stormtrooper-e-11-complete-anh-e-11-blaster-kit-offer-2685-p.asp

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PhilBobTheFish said:

A modified Hasbro E-11 would work for basic and EIB. But a really good E-11 kit would be from doopydoos. They are cast from an original sterling (well, two actually) and is much more accurate then the aforementioned Hasbro one. It is also cheaper then hyperfirm and some other, since it is a kit. I have a doopydoos and it looks great, just takes a little while to ship (but then again, I live in the US and customs takes forever).

https://www.doopydoos.com/stormtrooper-e-11-complete-anh-e-11-blaster-kit-offer-2685-p.asp

WOW! Thanks. Nice price) is it aprovable for 501st ?)))

I  had purchased it!

Edited by Miras

8 hours ago, Miras said:

WOW! Thanks. Nice price) is it aprovable for 501st ?)))

I  had purchased it!

Yup! It is approvable.

Also, Altair's is a good build. I have followed it. I would also check out the FISD Blaster Reference. It is very helpful on tips for building and modifying the blaster to make it stable and more accurate (you don't have to do everything, just what you want to).

8 hours ago, PhilBobTheFish said:

Yup! It is approvable.

Also, Altair's is a good build. I have followed it. I would also check out the FISD Blaster Reference. It is very helpful on tips for building and modifying the blaster to make it stable and more accurate (you don't have to do everything, just what you want to).

Big Thanks.

• 1 month later...