LGBT troopers?

RTrooperAlex

I may not be a Legion member yet, but I don't see why this is a big issue.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My apologies for making it sound like I was being discriminatory, it was no where near my intention. I respect everyone as human beings, and I understand a person wanting to find others like him/or her, but I was just talking about why this is becoming a bigger topic within the Legion. I will be a member at the end of the year (at least I'll have the submittion in by then), and I just wish to represent an organisation that look's into the things it supports, because not everything in life is right. Now I'm not saying that gay is wrong, I'm just talking generically.

RTrooper, forgive me if that sounds harsh or I'm trying to discriminate, because that is not what I want to do. Just trying to speak the truth to others. 

Edited by Par_

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Every troop and cause can find a home in the three "c"s of the 501st.  Costumes. Charity. Community. Centuri...ok not that.

Disney , themself, said the 501st is ok to go for pride events.  

GLB used to be about sexuality.  

LGBT became about gender.

LGBTQA is still about gender, both for those identifying as LGTBQ, and those who just support their friends', and strangers', rights to identify as whomever they wish.

Im in the A camp.  Occasionally thats followed by hole.  In this regard it means 

Ally.  

I feel really dumb for even posting this:. This thread wasnt a discussion about lgtbqa members.  It was a call for shout outs to themselves, if they wanted to.  

OP: BRAVO ZULU for stepping up and out.  Enjoy the prides.  My garrison marches on the 27th in Ottawa.  Ill be there suited up and rainbowed in support.  

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...