Please Help me find U Trim

yoshix

I need help finding a good source for the white U shape trim. <br><br>

I messaged sskunky/TrooperMaster as I saw someone else already asked this in another post, but it appears he is too busy at the moment. <br><br>

I also went her------------------bought the trim and payed $40 on shipping alone and still, nothing. Lost in the mail or never shipped to begin with, who knows. <br><br>

Long story longer, my first build was an incinerator trooper over 2 years ago. Back then some pointed me to a seller on Ebay, however this seller no longer exists and I'm desperately trying to find a solution. <br><br>

Help me ROTJ troopers, you're my only hope

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

trooperbay

I just checked Trooperbay and didn't see it anywhere. Could it be out of stock at the moment? Is this something he typically carries as I don't think I've seen it there before. Maybe I should try messaging him directly.

Also, sskunky just sent me a message saying he's very busy and he's out of it at the moment but that his suppliers are telling him it should be back in soon.

• 2 weeks later...

sskunky came through. I got the trim in the mail from him today. If anyone is reading this with the same problem, sskunky will help you out. He may be busy but he'll get to you