E11 Blaster Build Feedback

shootstraight

I am waiting for my new TK kit to build.  As I am waiting, I have completed my recent purchase of the 3D E11 kit.  Can I please get feedback and thoughts on the build.  The E11 has moving parts on the D ring, stock, bolt, trigger along with lights and sounds for fire and stun.  Please advise if this would work for my attempt to become Centurion approved.  Thanks

I need help on how I can upload my images to share.  Thanks

I used to use Photobucket, but it was taking up to 10 minutes (or more) to download/edit pics.  I switched to imgur (imgur.com), which is REALLY easy to set up, edit and post photos with, and very fast!

• Like 1

I built the UBER (ebay) 3d printed blaster with light and sounds and i have had more complements on this thing. It's a great blaster for accuracy but a lot of work. Great for trooping if you don't drop it or let little kids handle it ;) .  i can post some pictures if you would like. I also hollowed out my scope and fitted real lenses in it to add to the realism.  Just takes time and patients. 

Thanks justjoseph63...  I went with the imgur as well.  Makes it really easy.  Please take a look and let me know if this would pass for Centurion Level approval with my TK Kit.  You are right it is not for kids, but for trooping, it will be perfect.

https://imgur.com/gallery/LTmvN

4zKXmsg.jpeg

cQkzhov.jpegpqRw6SZ.jpeg57f56Af.jpeg08pcozm.jpegETzTh5v.jpegpjKE0Bm.jpeg0QUAUDT.jpegLS0bQZK.jpegWdRCBHG.jpegzAA94XL.jpeg