Armor: ATA
Helmet: ATA
Blaster: ASH (Spanish Garrison)
Optional.
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 80 kg
Boots: CK
Canvas Belt: Sully. (Spanish Garrison)
Neack seal: traumtrooper. (Spanish Garrison)
Holster: Antilis (spanish garrison)

2cz6feu.jpg
a26hqw.jpg
im5xqp.jpg
acr882.jpg
121vk8z.jpg
es6y6u.jpg
wlvcd5.jpg
29ek4fc.jpg
vrzyo6.jpg
vpj40x.jpg
2rcslqe.jpg
euj4n4.jpg
2vvommo.jpg
359jy4m.jpg
28qxnww.jpg
2ldh89h.jpg
fwkhzs.jpg
65o0o9.jpg
2hr0h3p.jpg
hs2f5f.jpg
2mo5r2q.jpg
2ptazjn.jpg
28a40g0.jpg
jtasky.jpg
oqjak0.jpg
300dzwj.jpg
2hevt51.jpg
dtc8z.jpg
rqznko.jpg
ea0axy.jpg
kainq0.jpg
302s4ew.jpg
10f9xs4.jpg
2vcavkj.jpg
2mgjszm.jpg
mrnz6.jpg
2ega8n7.jpg
23jl2s7.jpg
ao27ht.jpg
2r7u1k1.jpg
54bq87.jpg
34yy9n9.jpg
33jrcih.jpg
s641nm.jpg
8vyidw.jpg
4hr5ap.jpg
rhlmvp.jpg
5lte0n.jpg
2bv69d.jpg
10fosck.jpg
2e1hizb.jpg
fw7eoh.jpg
2zi0mk6.jpg
2enbvcz.jpg
  • Like 2

Hey Juan,

Armor looks great!  

I'm still pending approval, so take my advice with a grain of salt.  I would include a picture of your S-trim and a close up of your boots.  Also, I'm not sure if it's required or not but putting some black mesh behind the teeth is handy when trooping so people can't see in your bucket.

Hi Juan<br>

You've done a great job.<br>

It's a beautiful armor and you look great.<br>

Good luck<br>

Un abrazo Bro y lo dicho mucha suerte.

Edited by Rietzer

Impressive... most impressive!! Congratulations Juan, I'll be waiting for you in the Centurion rank!! Best regards y un abrazo de tu bro!!!

Edited by David Grimaldi

Impressive... most impressive!! Congratulations Juan, I'll be waiting for you in the Centurion rank!! Best regards y un abrazo de tu bro!!!

Thank you very much.

Un abrazo bro

• Like 1

AWESOME job on this build, Juan!  Your attention to detail is amazing, especially the paint job on your bucket!  This should be an easy pass for you, brother, but I noticed something that may (or may not) have to be changed.  The rivets on your thigh ammo pack look as if they are attached with "pop" rivets. (See photo)   If these do need to be replaced it is an easy fix, and I would go with the split rivets, like the ones you used on your cod/ab kidney connections.

After EIB approval, I look forward to seeing your Centurion submission!   :jc_doublethumbup:

FVTq7Ii.jpg?3

Hey Juan Thank you for your EI application lets see what we have.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome to the rank trooper!      :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.

Thank you for the extra detail photos, they always make it easier when looking at applications and allow us to make more suggestions if required.

Really there isnt anything here that isn't a very quick fix, so Centurion will be easy for you.

Lets take a look at the couple of things that can get you looking the best you can for that next application.

Probably the most commented on item in our reviews is the shoulder bell position and gap. If you can shorten up those top black straps that connect them to the shoulder bridges, and have them virtually touching the plastic bridge itself, they will look perfect.

93giFyY.jpg

Reference image.

Q5nJuNu.jpg

Secondly, the connecting straps between your back and kidney plates might do with a similar type of adjustment. Looks like the center strap is too long, Perhaps even a wider elastic strap in the center might help. Refer to the reference image below of how the two pieces align.

LaCtkzk.jpg

Reference image

gallery_14191_18_357016-crop_1.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here but with the extra photos you supplied as we mentioned earlier, this is cut and dry.

Only one item to mention.

For level three certification (if applicable):

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

Secure your drop box straps to the canvas belt so they cant slide in or out and are always in the correct position as per the CRL. Glue, stitch or even adhesive Velcro will all do the trick

YLvrNpc.jpg

Reference image

gallery_12157_59_37792-crop.jpg

One last thing, as Joseph mentioned in your thread. It is a little hard to tell in the image what rivets you have used on the thigh ammo pack, but if they are infact pop rivets, they will need to be changed to either a split rivet or a cap rivet.

Easy fixes Juan, thanks for a great application,congratulations, and we shall see you in Centurion review soon. :salute: