Poe tries to build ANH-Stunt armor [RS-PVC]

Well... first trye-out. Don't really know if it fits ok or not. There's a lot of space between me and the armor at the sides, the chest is right up against my throat , plus I think I need to tighten the straps between kidney and butt. Maybe even re- position the brackets...
Oh yes, try to get that butt plate to not flare out quite as much
If anyone has any suggestions, please chime in.6445ef02ccf4d94c50154cf47b5a2d74.jpg7e5c7277d8b9d080233d09aa217c4d7f.jpga8f154a3799f8b992d83b924ca96913b.jpg7661fae472f80e801d545dfa671855c4.jpg

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Like 1

Looks pretty good to me and I would do the same: meaning re-position the brackets on the butt/kidney, place them further out and perhaps shorten the elastic....you could drop the chest just a tad, but if it was me I would rather trim the neck for comfort..unless you are going for the "Luke-look":smiley-sw013:  and the but-flare won`t be seen as much ones the thighs are on so I would wait and see:duim:

• Like 1

Hehe... I have already lowered the chest a bit, so I will do as you suggest and trim the neck. I'd rather not go with the Luke look And it feels good to get a confirmation on the brackets. Thanks mate

• 3 weeks later...

Well... The build continues. Veery slowly, and not so steady. But small steps...

This time I've been fiddling with the arms and belt.

9b20ac7461eacbfe422ea78a41069449.jpg

573de704b46e6af2bff5d3ecec58dbb3.jpg

3124e16ed7ef7918fa3c9fb2aea18ce5.jpg

I still need to make the bicep hooks and fix the drop boxes in their final location

• Like 2

Well..some pieces move along in relative speed and others, like the helmet, is taking forever...took several hours and to many drillholes to line it up than I would like to admit:huh::P but thanks:salute: and who knows, we might just be TK:s roughly the same time:duim:

• Like 1

Coming along nicely. Some pieces do seem to fall into place as you say, others not so much, a few teaks can be needed on more complex pieces as you have found. Keep up the great work.

Your build is looking great P-O :smiley-sw013:

regarding the butt plate, I applied a little heat to mine to get it to contour my butt a bit better..... the thing is you can easily mess things up with a heat gun..... my armour is ABS.... I don't know if heat works on PVC?

the progress you are making..... you will be a TK well beforehand me ... oh and I also had to buy some more glue the other day 

nice work :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

Thank you kindly Sir. I did the same to my but and kidney, but I used a hair dryer instead It worked pretty good on the PVC, but it was nerve wrecking, to say the least. I will try the hot water bath on the shins soon, but I think I have to test with some scrap pieces first, since I'm not sure how the plastic will react. Nervous moments is coming

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hehehe...

Just nu ligger det väldigt på is. Kan liksom aldrig hitta tiden och friden för att sätta mig och bygga. Men jag har inte gett upp iaf. Den hänger i klädkammaren och bara väntar på rätt tillfälle

Aaand the translation:

It's very much on hold right now. I can never just find the time, or the peace of mind to sit down and build. But I haven't given up! It hangs in my closet, just waiting for the right moment.

• Like 1