AP ANH Stunt Kit

Greetings All,<br><br><br>

I am a new recruit to the 501st/ Garrison Tyranus, but have been following the Legion since 1999. After all these years, and one previous failed attempt to join; I decided it's now the time for me to make the second attempt to join your ranks. I am currently awaiting for the AP kit that I purchased from Mark, and at the same time I've been shopping for the needed supplies to construct this kit. <br><br>

I do not have much, if any experience of doing this kind of project. Thankfully, I have some new friends in my home garrison who are willing to help this new guy. I have been advised to reach out to all you armor pros out there for help too, and to keep you all abreast to my build. With my AP, I hope to go for Centurion Level.<br><br>

Respectfully,<br><br>

David Shakibnia

• Like 1

Greetings All,<br><br><br>

I am a new recruit to the 501st/ Garrison Tyranus, but have been following the Legion since 1999. After all these years, and one previous failed attempt to join; I decided it's now the time for me to make the second attempt to join your ranks. I am currently awaiting for the AP kit that I purchased from Mark, and at the same time I've been shopping for the needed supplies to construct this kit. <br><br>

I do not have much, if any experience of doing this kind of project. Thankfully, I have some new friends in my home garrison who are willing to help this new guy. I have been advised to reach out to all you armor pros out there for help too, and to keep you all abreast to my build. With my AP, I hope to go for Centurion Level.<br><br>

Respectfully,<br><br>

David Shakibnia

Welcome and I'm currently building a kit from Mark as well.  You're more than welcome to follow my thread and ask about anything you might have questions about, as well as here (on the forums, friends and more experienced people than myself)!  So far I haven't had to do much modifying to Marks kit and it's been relatively easy to work with!  I do have to say that the strips he provides are a LOT thicker than the rest of the armor.  Also, pay attention to them, one side of them is slightly darker than the other and if you go to add the darker side of the cover strip to your armor it looks like it's been out in the sun for a extended period of time.  Just flip it over and you'll see it's the exact color as the armor!   :)

Also, mine arrived within a week in a half from the time I purchased it.  The tracking was still showing it was supposed to be delivered several days LATER than when I got it, so fingers crossed for yours to come early as well!

Edited by Btabc

I built my AP to Centurion status and LOVE the armor.

That sniper plate though! What a wrestling match - haha!

Ok I wondered if it was just me that was finding the sniper knee a LITTLE bit tricky?!  Haha

How'd you fix this?  Did you just build up the back and then glue that and the sides to the shin?