Shin twisting issue

This helps keep my shins in place. Velcro inside the shin! Hope this helps!5da48d448823889921feb8e8620fbf8e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Good idea, I'll give that a shot.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Another method is the one that I used when I had the same problem.  I used a 1 inch thick piece of chair cushion foam (purchased from a fabric store) and cut it into a 1 x 1 x 8 inch strip.  I glued a piece of one inch Velcro (the fuzzy side) on the long side of it, and the other ("hook" side) onto the inside of my calf pieces, right along the interior cover strip.  Problem solved.  I used Velcro because I can remove the foam for cleaning when it gets.. well, let's just say "ripe" from sweat.

• Like 1

This helps keep my shins in place. Velcro inside the shin! Hope this helps!5da48d448823889921feb8e8620fbf8e.jpg

It also helps to stop the shins riding up.

I have a loop of elastic that goes through the tab on the top of the boot, then connects with snaps to the inside of the shin, stops mine from twisting ;)

Another method is the one that I used when I had the same problem.  I used a 1 inch thick piece of chair cushion foam (purchased from a fabric store) and cut it into a 1 x 1 x 8 inch strip.  I glued a piece of one inch Velcro (the fuzzy side) on the long side of it, and the other ("hook" side) onto the inside of my calf pieces, right along the interior cover strip.  Problem solved.  I used Velcro because I can remove the foam for cleaning when it gets.. well, let's just say "ripe" from sweat.

Yep, my issue came from skinny legs. I added padding like this and placed it where it would hold the armor securely in place. I haven't had an issue since.

I installed a snap at the little straps of the boots and the counterpart at the shin. This prevents any movement of the shin.

3494BF11-1D0E-4393-9A44-E724AB3DD082_zps

CE3148A5-08FE-4F9C-B32A-38409AE3CDC4_zps

0AE7E354-8BDC-4F9B-9634-E1A2B1575A4E_zps

Edited by Novak Dimon
  • Like 1

Try putting a piece of velcro on the 'tongue' of the boot and one inside the lower front part of the shin.  It's what works for me.  Never had an issue and it's a simple fix.

Try putting a piece of velcro on the 'tongue' of the boot and one inside the lower front part of the shin. It's what works for me. Never had an issue and it's a simple fix.

Thanks for the suggestion that's what I ended up doing. I got a troop this weekend I'll see how it works out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk