Fotk variant

So, looks like only differences are (new) helmet has a black stripe, black shoulder bell/chest pieces, and laser axe?

Would love to know the diameter of the insignia on the shoulders so I can get some cut out and ready for my FOTK if/when Anovos ships it.

So, looks like only differences are (new) helmet has a black stripe, black shoulder bell/chest pieces, and laser axe?

Would love to know the diameter of the insignia on the shoulders so I can get some cut out and ready for my FOTK if/when Anovos ships it.

Bucket

Black Yoke arms

Black shoulder Bells with grey FO emblem (I reckon 2.75 - 3" - anyone else?)

Black TD cap (possibly slightly extended too?)

Edited by JAFO

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, MStalkid said:

Anyone thought about using the black temporary wheel spray stuff for temporary Executioner action?? It might be too shiny though...

I did think of using this but as some of the armor will rub I decided against it,. There is automative body wrap films which some have thought of using too ;) 

I think it will be easier to just have a second set of parts, just like going from ANH Stunt to ESB, e.g. it's easier to have a second helmet, hand plates, and full belt.

• Like 1

I think it will be easier to just have a second set of parts, just like going from ANH Stunt to ESB, e.g. it's easier to have a second helmet, hand plates, and full belt.

Agreed! I have my spare bells and yoke coming from the Phillipines and have adapted an aerosol lid for the TD cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

Sounds like a good idea ;) :P:laugh1:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 30/08/2017 at 2:26 PM, Daetrin said:

Pfft, pfft.  Is this thing on?  Calling Dr. Waychoff, Dr. Hoeffer, Dr. Waychoff...

(yeah, fo' sho' once we have some good ref photos lined up.  And, someone makes the costume.  

I'm just going to leave these here. ENJOY! ;)

image1

image2

• Like 1

I do indeed - you look great!

I wish it was me!

These are promo statues in a Singapore mall - much like the ones Anovos produced for TFA. There’s another six in a mall in Manila.

Probably explains why the big ‘A’ haven’t been producing kits ... they’ve been making these instead

We had the same at Paris Comic Con too. Two Executioners, one Phasma, two Pretorians, and three TFA stormtroopers. Neat statues!

Where were the pics! Would have been great reference material a few weeks earlier

Great shots! Wondering if these are two of the six FOJE statues at Mid Valley Mega Mall in KL? There will be plenty more shots from there very soon.

Confirms the dual grips on the Ax.

Fascinating to see the infamous black strip on the TD come back in to play. Always a hot topic but as Tony has stated elsewhere, given these are likely an Anovos replica some of the specs may be close to accurate but there’s no guarantee if looking for concrete specs.

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 9:18 PM, JAFO said:

I bought that for my son yesterday. By the time it arrived he might be the first FOTKE in Australia emoji51.png

That would make a cool motorcycle set of leathers if it were done right.

On 11/11/2017 at 11:13 AM, JAFO said:

Where were the pics! Would have been great reference material a few weeks earlier emoji2.png

As pretty as these are doubt they would make great reference material, as Germain said they're nice statues. Oh how I would love to have armor that fit like this though, then again my butt would have revisit the gym to get a bod like that lol 

9 hours ago, Christianbruxelles said:

Where can you get a good FOTK complete armor? And approved by the 501st?

If by "complete" you mean preassembled ... you can't. As of right now, there are only a handful of kit makers - emphasis on kit. There is no one that sells preassembled costumes - not even Anovos.

First off, nothing is automatically 501st approved - it depends in large part on how well the armor is fitted to your body. With some diligence, you might get lucky and come across someone who is selling their completed kit but that kit will have been built for their individual body, which will likely not be the same as yours.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, tkrestonva said:

If by "complete" you mean preassembled ... you can't. As of right now, there are only a handful of kit makers - emphasis on kit. There is no one that sells preassembled costumes - not even Anovos.

First off, nothing is automatically 501st approved - it depends in large part on how well the armor is fitted to your body. With some diligence, you might get lucky and come across someone who is selling their completed kit but that kit will have been built for their individual body, which will likely not be the same as yours.

thanks for the response and the info ! i just looking because my next armor have to be a New order !