Fotk variant

3 minutes ago, camprandall said:

Where are you seeing all the pics Q? Is there a higher res of the Hot Toys stuff?

Hot Toys on FB, but also their website, some nice detail on the side of the "claw", looks like I have a mod to make to mine ;) 

PD1504173298f6Y.jpg?1504202235673

Yeah, I see it now. Thanks! I'm working with Sean Fields on a 3D model right now so the Hot Toys stuff is awesome. I actually built most of my Megablaster off of theirs and it proved pretty dang close and gave all kinds of views the movie never did.

Edited by camprandall

2 minutes ago, camprandall said:

Yeah, I see it now. Thanks! I'm working with Sean Fields on a 3D model right now so the Hot Toys stuff is awesome. I actually build most of my Megablaster off of theirs and it proved pretty dang close and gave all kinds of views the movie never did.

They defiantly provide some nice details, been waiting on some close ups :D

TK44840 has certainly got the process started

36512439730_cb504a6149_b.jpg  

I think Kit has to be a world first and whilst not entirely accurate it's pretty kickass!

What's not entirely accurate about the kit? What else is different from TFA to TLJ that isn't present here?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What's not entirely accurate about the kit? What else is different from TFA to TLJ that isn't present here? 

Only small things, e.g. the emblems on the bells should be grey rather than white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh yes! Fair point. I was wondering if there was something on the armor I was missing.

Not at all. Kit has done an amazing job with limited reference material. He's a world first in my eyes

OK, we really need to get this CRL started.  My direction to the staff was to first re-write the FOTK so that it had EI/Centurion sections, and then we can use that as a base for the TLJTK.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

OK, we really need to get this CRL started.  My direction to the staff was to first re-write the FOTK so that it had EI/Centurion sections, and then we can use that as a base for the TLJTK.

Cool. Just don't go and make anything required for Centurion that I don't feel like doing, ok?

"Donations" can be sent to...oh who am I kidding.  Hey - you wanna help do the work?  All you need is a little time. I'm sure Tim won't mind.  Just take the existing CRL, tweak it, post it, and voila!  A great way to earn another FISD AAM...

I think it's fair to say the only company using the term 'Judicial' is the Disney Store.

The only thing they sell with 'Executioner' in it is the Pop Vinyl which, of course, is made by another company.

I guess they are sensitive to the word 'Executioner'

Just now, JAFO said:

I think it's fair to say the only company using the term 'Judicial' is the Disney Store.

The only thing they sell with 'Executioner' in it is the Pop Vinyl which, of course, is made by another company.

I guess they are sensitive to the word 'Executioner'

Well, we all know it's his name that's terrifying to children, not the giant decapitating lighting axe that he will undoubtedly use in the film to separate Rebels from their rebellious thoughts.

Yeah, like seeing Darth Maul cut in half is innocent.  Smoking cadavers of Owen & Beru, burning jawas.  Or how about that devastatingly emotional scene where Dumbo's mom gets locked up and he's bullied, or Bambi's mom buying it.  Who didn't cry at the end of Ol' Yeller?  We have Death Squad troopers and Darth Nihilus looks like that freaky serial killer from Scream.

Getting married at 16 to a boy she just met like Cinderella did is not exactly being a role model either...