Fotk variant

So I could be wrong, but I don't think it's actually red - I think it's lighting. There were rumors about this guy and it was all black accents. Heck, even the thermal det cap is red and the right arm gasket is red too. Again, I think it's just lighting. Overall, a very minor (and slightly odd) paint addition in my opinion but we'll see when we get a better look.

• 1 month later...

Actually that's not that bad if that is all there is.  But, IIRC there was chatter there was more to the ab plate?

19 hours ago, JTninja said:

looks black

20228415_10154725567230496_7153321020630

Nice find, definitely is showing the yoke colored black

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So are these guys called Judicials or are they called Executioners? Seems like I've seen both names being used. Perhaps they are interchangeable?

5 hours ago, tkrestonva said:

So are these guys called Judicials or are they called Executioners? Seems like I've seen both names being used. Perhaps they are interchangeable?

I have seen them called both on different merch and in two online descriptions, for all we know the could be Executioners who work for the Judicial Department ;) 

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 7:11 PM, JAFO said:

First pic that confirms FO emblem on both bells. That TD is still questionable though...looks all black in the graphic.

A better view of the TD from the behind the scenes video, end cap appears all black with a small section of the side of the TD too. I think the other images we have seen with what appears to be a white line is just a light reflection ;)

c4biDoA.jpg

On 8/12/2017 at 2:10 PM, tkrestonva said:

I assuming its like Vader's Star Destroyer.  Executor was too graphic so they went with just calling it his for marketing.