Hopefully TK 14150 build

Briteg96

Anovos Kit  (bought second hand)  all parts and equipment are present 

According to the paperwork that I have I am average size for a trooper  5 ft 10 155 lbs or less

Little to no expirence in buidling kits like this  (my dad does some models and nscale trains)

seOlpL6.jpg

qHRyAgN.jpg

t7ZKw5D.jpg

2Q2PBtE.jpg

Edited by Briteg96
  • Like 1

Might I suggest a piece of small wood (like a yard steak) from Lowes to apply continuous pressure on the entire piece/joint?  This is what I use as well:

-----------

It's long enough to cover the entire piece while also being thin enough to fit under clamps with about two or three total?  (probably best to add the blue painters tape on the areas where you'll be putting the pieces of wood)  I have been given the suggestions of strong magnets, but went for this instead since it's already laying around my home.

I've done the same here:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/41876-btabcs-stormtrooper-build/page-2#entry563179

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Looking good so far.  The only thing I did differently was to cut my strips to fit and rounding off the edges before installing them, but it a small matter.  Nice work.

Just a quick tip, fit things with the under suit you will be using. Things might feel a bit different. Good start, keep on trucking.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Also, if you are going ESB with an Anovos kit there are some things you will need to change. The holster/belt, frown paint, and hand guards.

Also, if you are going ESB with an Anovos kit there are some things you will need to change. The holster/belt, frown paint, and hand guards.

Might end up having to got back to ANH. This build is cutting hard into my budget line. What changes are needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might end up having to got back to ANH. This build is cutting hard into my budget line. What changes are needed?

Its good to go ANH out of the box. For ESB you need to change the paint on the frown from gray to black. The hand guards are completely different and are "clam shell" type. The holster is not attached to the belt and has loops that the belt passes through. The holster also goes on the right instead of left side. Because of this you would need a new belt with no holes in it also.

Just things to consider.

Its good to go ANH out of the box. For ESB you need to change the paint on the frown from gray to black. The hand guards are completely different and are "clam shell" type. The holster is not attached to the belt and has loops that the belt passes through. The holster also goes on the right instead of left side. Because of this you would need a new belt with no holes in it also.

Just things to consider.

Well then ANH it is hope I can leave it in this build thread when I do the belt and arms I will jump over.