Feedback for my RWA Armour please

Hi My Name is Ross Walmsley ( RWA Creations) . I sell TK, TD, TX kits amongst other things. I am just in the process of applying to be an approved seller on this forum.

If you have Purchased anything from me i would appreciate any feedback on my service in this thread :)

thanks for your time :)

Ross

Edited by Ross8008
  • Like 4

The armour supplied by Ross was a fantastic piece of kit really easy to put together and trim I purchased the 1.5mm abs TK and never regretted it, it has great movement in the kit along with enough strength to withstand hard knocks, it looks the part and is very wearable,along with Ross's YouTube videos you won't go wrong with rwa armour I would recommend it to anyone wanting a high quality screen accurate piece of kit

Edited by Mgooding17
  • Like 2

ive had tks off ross a red crimson trooper and acrylic capped and abs versions of both tks and i have had no problems with any of the armour in any way always on time to deliver and any questions about anything hes always answered quality and service are both spot on i wouldnt hesistate at all getting a tk of ross at all :)

• Like 2

I originally bought a full set of RWA armour as an abandoned part build last year, I'd obviously done my homework on various builders etc and had confidence has I'd heard all good things about the quality and more importantly about the support and service which is second to none. I had to buy a helmet kit from Ross & was supplied quickly with the correct helmet for my build has he keeps accurate records for a full list of spares and replacements. Even though the main armour wasn't purchased directly from him he stands by his product and wants it to be as well represented as TM & RS therefore his knowledge and build help is always only a click away. On a personal note he is a top bloke & goes to great lengths to help, a true gent & ambassador for our community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SithMunki
  • Like 2

RWA armour is excellent as is his after sales nothing seems too much for Ross, I had spoken too a few armourers before buying from Ross he even went out at a late hour to make a video of the different plastics for me too help make my decision on my armour I'll definitely buy from him again

This is my 2mm ABS helmet ross made for me

015b13c21df8232eb72bd8c3807a2fae.jpg

I'm still in the process off building my kit hoping for centurion I'm not far off done will post up pics once completed

Edited by Chrlong
  • Like 3

Ross does a absolutely fantastic kit. I have the 1.5mm abs and I have mine upto centurion level. I also bought my soft parts from Ross as well, the belt and neck seal. The amount of comments I get with regards to the quality of my kit whilst trooping is great and I'll always reccomend Ross's kit and tutorials.<br><br><br>

(3rd RWA Centurion in the world!!!)

Edited by Chapaaz
  • Like 2

Hi My Name is Ross Walmsley ( RWA Creations) . I sell TK, TD, TX kits amongst other things. I am just in the process of applying to be an approved seller on this forum.

If you have Purchased anything from me i would appreciate any feedback on my service in this thread :)

thanks for your time :)

Ross

Ross. As you know, I love your armour!

I purchased a kit from Ross mid last year, it arrived in no time! Communication and customer service is at the top of his list. I guess he knows the anxiety involved when you lay money out and wonder not only what you're going to get, but if, and when. You will not be disappointed!

I personally would, have, and still do, recommend that if you are going to buy any armour, from anyone, get it from Ross. Not only does he produce a high quality kit, he will always be there to answer any questions and support you in your build. There are tutorial videos he has produced in order to ease the build process. I would strongly recommend Ross as your new vendor. I'm happy to answer any questions regarding quality, support, and service.

Regards

Marc ( 2nd RWA Centurion in the WORLD!)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I was advised to contact Ross to purchase a full TK a few years ago.
The guy is an absolute star.
It was my first build and I did my research and built something I was proud of.
Ross was very helpful and answered all of my questions very promptly and was able to supply replacement parts for the times where I made a mistake or wasn't quite happy,
I love the look of his kit and haven't got a bad word to say for him.
Since then, like some of the others guys have said, he's done tutorial videos available for all.
He mainly started doing TD's which is why he's only just appearing in here now.
I'm proud to be the 1st TK to reach Centurion status with his kit and I'd recommend him to anyone who is after a TK.
My kit is HIPS and it has now got a few cracks here and there from trooping. I'm replacing some parts with Acrylic Capped and I believe he doesn't do the HIPS kits anymore.

Edited by TK29772
  • Like 2

I was advised to contact Ross to purchase a full TK a few years ago. <br>

The guy is an absolute star. <br><br>

It was my first build and I did my research and built something I was proud of. <br><br>

Ross was very helpful and answered all of my questions very promptly and was able to supply replacement parts for the times where I made a mistake or wasn't quite happy, <br><br>

I love the look of his kit and haven't got a bad word to say for him. <br><br>

Since then, like some of the others guys have said, he's done tutorial videos available for all. <br>

He mainly started doing TD's which is why he's only just appearing in here now. <br><br>

I'm proud to be the 1st TK to reach Centurion status with his kit and I'd recommend him to anyone who is after a TK. <br>

My kit is HIPS and it has now got a few cracks here and there from trooping. I'm replacing some parts with Acrylic Capped and I believe he doesn't do the HIPS kits anymore.

Well said number 1!

• Like 2

I bought one of Ross's kits over a year ago after following build threads on the UKG forums. Ross is a great guy, extremely helpful and offers amazing advise.<br><br>

I bought his 2mm capped TK armour, all I can say is it's an amazing kit to work with, the quality is top draw, very sturdy but also very flexible. I can't recommend this armour enough, if your UK based and looking for a great set of armour with amazing service and after service look no further.

• Like 3

Hi. The guys have said pretty much everything you need to know. RWA kit is fantastic and reasonably priced. I got the acrylic 2mm capped and was blown away. I had the best time during my build. It took 6 months and ross was always avaliable for advice. I think that RWA strength is ross. He's honest, fair and a great guy. The kit speak for itself, it looks the business but it's the service and friendly nature of ross that made me order from him, and I wasn't let down.&amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;gt;&amp;lt;br&amp;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br><br>

Take a look at my build thread on the UKG site. This has lots of photos of the kit and help on putting it together. Buy with confidence and join the empire.&amp;lt;br&amp;gt;&lt;br&gt;<br><br>

www.ukgarrison.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=56273<br>

Cheers&lt;br&gt;<br><br>

Rich&lt;br&gt;<br><br>

Ps it's great to be part of the RWA trooper club (we don't actually have a club, but maybe we should)

Edited by Jackoland
  • Like 2

Was introduced to Ross just over a year ago by a long term member of the UKG.

From the off, communication was excellent and I was kept informed of delivery times etc and even after receiving the kit, Ross was always just a message away for any assistance.

The kit itself (1.5mm ABS) is brilliant and the details are sharp. It's easy to work with, even for a novice, with the trim lines clearly marked in the moulding.

Ross is extremely knowledgeable and was always happy to offer tips or advice as whenever needed.

I ordered the neck seal and canvas for the belt from Ross too. Again, no complaints whatsoever on that score either.

As for wearing the kit on troops.... well.... it certainly stands up to some punishment. Having been unlucky enough to take a tumble and hitting the ground like a sack of spuds, the kit took zero damage and is still intact. This surprised those that saw the tumble. A sure sign on good quality workmanship on the makers part.

Would seriously recommend getting a kit, or anything else, from Ross.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

what's great with RWA armour is that you can easily order individual armor parts from Ross!!!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 2

I have a set of Ross' 2mm acrylic capped TK armour. Superb bit of kit, which went together beautifully - Everything just seemed 'easy', compared to the other kits i've either assembled, part assembled or helped put together for other people.

The 2mm AC  is something else - trickier to cut, being thicker than normal but truly solid stuff.

The service is second to none. Always willing to answer questions, no matter how daft they may sound! His supply of spare bits and pieces is excellent - I've had to order various bits and pieces to replace knackered parts of my SDS kit, extended shins (great for the taller trooper), all of which have been delivered in good time, and at a price I kinds thought too cheap at times (but don't tell him I said that :D )

A proper gent to deal wilth and i'd have no hesitation whatsoever ordering from him again. Here's my 2mm RWA kit:

wAXS3zS.jpg
  • Like 3

I've been using RWA for a few months now and Ross is currently making me more TX gear as I'm slowly replacing my older kit (not RWA) with RWA kit, I cant complain at all with Ross's work its brilliant and screen accurate and his communications are always quick.

he's always willing to help with builds and has posted pictures in the past on how to make your kit  :jc_doublethumbup: 

• Like 1

Thanks to Ross at RWA,I was able to replace and update my armour.service was brilliant and advice.i started a second build TD and with the help and advice from Ross over helmet issues I have built my second kit.

• Like 1

I also want to echo the sentiments of everyone else in this thread.

I purchased my RWA kit the start of this year, and from order to door, the whole process couldn't have been better.

Ross is a top bloke, and one of the UK Garrison armourers.

Great comms, and always willing to bend over backwards for a customer.

I got the 1.5mm ABS as my first armour build, and the whole lot came together so easily in the end. His YouTube tutorials are clear and easy to follow, and invaluable to a novice armour builder.

I paid extra for a pre finished lid and it was done to perfection.

I've got mine cleared to EIB status with an eye on Centurion too:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/41475-tk-10880-requesting-anhstunt-eib-status-rwa-720/#entry558257

Long story short, great guy, great armour :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thank you all for your kind words. I am please to say that i now have been added to the "Vetted Makers" list.

cheers Ross :)

About time! Well done mate! Now let's see you get your EIB then centurion submitted!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi all,

Dredging up and old thread, and pleased that RWA/Ross is now a vetted vendor, but wanted to share my thoughts of RWA Creations and armour.

I purchased my kit from Ross back in Aug 2017. Ross is great to deal with, prior to, during and after purchasing. Very helpful from day one.

My armour arrived in perfect condition, with documentation regarding what was included etc.

I followed Ross’ YouTube videos, along with the help of other threads on here, the UKG and it’s fine armourers, and the RWA Facebook group, this got me through the whole build.

I finished my armour and blaster in Nov (the blaster prolonged the process), and got my UKG clearance on Nov 24th. I’m pleased to say that ‘we’ (group effort) were able to achieve Centurion status with this fine armour. :-)

Great seller, great armour, great community. :-)

Best wishes,
Dan :-)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just completed my RWA kit from Ross. Service & communication is impeccable. RWA has a great Facebook community page where you can ask questions, show builds and get feedback from other RWA builders. I was on a limited budget, so I was able to buy my kit in sections over 3 months which helped a great deal, and Ross was understanding and a pleasure to deal with.

The kit itself is amazing. Great shape, lovely proportions and fits like a glove. Unlike some other armours, the RWA kit works together wonderfully and attention to detail is brilliant. I opted for a robust 2mm HIPS kit to match my existing lid. Extremely happy customer, and now shooting for Centurion - which should be straightforward with the RWA kit and if you follow Ross' YouTube channel which is a fantastic no-nonsense build guide.

I cannot recommend the RWA kit enough. No need to look anywhere else! 

In a final note, I'd like to thank Ross for his time and feedback. A great guy to deal with - always friendly and helpful. Can't ask for more than that.

Recommend 100%.

Douglas 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I've just completed my RWA TK armour  and waiting  further review from my UKG armourer once cleared I intend to level to centurion, the armour kit Ross supplies is fantastic I opted for the strapping kit and ross to build the helmet as I'm pants at painting, I managed to build the kit (except the helmet) in a week and that's working my normal job during the day, the kit comes partially trimmed so not much dremmel use I used 2 dremmel bits , but I prefer sandpaper anyway all the required poppers and brass rivets etc are all included in the "Kit" so no shopping around for the accurate bits.

kitup1.thumb.JPG.46180611dd2dcedcdbd8f461229d2b29.JPG