Abdomen and chest plate gap

pmatherne

Do you have any pics from behind? First thought, if you have installed strapping to the front and back plate, would be to extend the elastic shoulder straps in order to allow the chest plate to drop.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have an idea. You could trade your abdomen plate for an AM one, which is near four times larger than the originals. If you have not glued it, you probably should extend the shoulder straps.

(EDIT: I have measured my AM armor and it is 18" inches long. If you would like we could trade because my abdomen plate goes all the way up to my chest. But keep and eye out for further advice.)

Edited by Stormystormtrooper

I do not have anything glued. All I have done was remove the return edged on the sides and top

I have the front side shoulder straps at the correct length, just not sure on the back. I might be able to take a heat gun to the back and have the back strap fit my back a little bit better

Also just noticed my thigh armor is way too big. If I place it right above the knee the points are higher than my belly button