Strapping/webbing

So following Joseph's equipment list I noticed there was both 1" and 2" nylon strapping included. My question is this, I'm not sure I get which is for what, is the 1" for kidney/ab and the 2" for the connection between the ab/kidney/butt?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

The 2' is what many people use for the ab/kidney/butt, and the 1" is for shoulder bell/bicep/forearm, chest/ab front and back/kidney.  Some like myself choose to use the double snap method on the torso connections for added security, but this is up to you.  Jeff (wingnut 65) has a great diagram for this, (see below).

There are several ways to connect your thighs, but I recommend these:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29991-thigh-garter-system/?hl=%2Bthigh+%2Bstrapping+%2Bsystem It takes all of 10 seconds to connect each one when suiting up, and they will never, ever slip down.

R63O0di.jpg

• Like 3

The 2' is what many people use for the ab/kidney/butt, and the 1" is for shoulder bell/bicep/forearm, chest/ab front and back/kidney. Some like myself choose to use the double snap method on the torso connections for added security, but this is up to you. Jeff (wingnut 65) has a great diagram for this, (see below).

There are several ways to connect your thighs, but I recommend these: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/29991-thigh-garter-system/?hl=%2Bthigh+%2Bstrapping+%2Bsystem It takes all of 10 seconds to connect each one when suiting up, and they will never, ever slip down.

R63O0di.jpg

Ah, I see so it is replacing the elastic with pure nylon? Thanks Joseph.

I use 2" elastic on the ab/kidney connections to allow for better movement.  I also use 1" elastic on my bicep/forearms and cod/kidney.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So following Joseph's equipment list I noticed there was both 1" and 2" nylon strapping included. My question is this, I'm not sure I get which is for what, is the 1" for kidney/ab and the 2" for the connection between the ab/kidney/butt?

Where is this Joseph's equipment list? I'm starting a build soon, as soon as I can gather all of the components but the strapping and snaps are really sending me for a loop, no idea what to buy yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Where is this Joseph's equipment list? I'm starting a build soon, as soon as I can gather all of the components but the strapping and snaps are really sending me for a loop, no idea what to buy yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Shin here it is.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31404-supply-list-for-your-tk-build/page-1