Noob with first build

Mikeyt

Hey all,<br><br>

I was wondering if their was anyone in Wisconsin or northern Illinois who has a lot of experience with these builds to 501 Certification? I tend to learn best hands on. I was wondering if someone was in the area, who might be interested in helping?<br><br>

Thanks!<br><br>

Mikey

If you haven't already, sign up at your local garrisons forum. We have many helpful people here but maybe you might find a person near you quicker there. I see that we currently do not have an attaché from that area. Hopefully we will have a person soon. When you get your armor make sure you start a build thread here and we will give you first quality assistance. <br><br>

Also, im going to move this topic to the off topic section. Just in case you come looking for it in the eBay section.

Like Steve said. Sign up with your local Garrison. They can definitely give you a hand on the local level and you could probably give them a hand wrangling/handling at troops while you're assembling yours. That way you can see how the armor goes on and see what fun you're in for. We all started where you are Mike. Staring at a box full of awesome and wondered how am I going to do this? It's not that hard with the help here. Trust me. Looking foward to your build thread Mike. Just take your time. You doing your best makes Us look our best! Good Luck Future Trooper!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Yeah it is Exciting and a tad overwhelming!<br><br>

I am a bigger guy so after reading the post on sizes and such. It looks like AM armor<br><br>

Will most likely do the trick.. I have emailed a couple times about a kit and have yet to hear back. Hopefully I will soon.<br><br><br>

Mikey

Edited by Mikeyt

Hey Mikey, sorry to say but AM is no longer making armor. I know, we're bummed too. You could look into TM or RT as alternative's.

Welcome to the forums.

I'm in Midwest Garrison (Illinois), we just had a few armor parties a couple weeks ago, I'm sure there will be another coming up soon. Let me know, I can help hook you up with MWG, if you're interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk