RS Propmasters Star Wars 40th Anniversary sale

tkrestonva

If you've been waiting to pick up an RS kit, now is definitely the time to do so. If I wasn't already trooping with a new kit, I'd be all over this. £275 ($354) is about what I paid for Tier 1 (Star Wars Celebration Anaheim) pricing for an Anovos kit, but you'll get a much better quality kit and customer service experience.

http://www.rspropmasters.com/product/armor-only-kit-option/

• Like 2

I have an Anovos on order from October ($515 shipped) and limited funds presently, otherwise I'd jump on this. The extra $200 is probably worth it in quality and actually having it in a reasonable timeframe with some semblance of customer service.

Edited by rbsmith7

If you've been waiting to pick up an RS kit, now is definitely the time to do so. If I wasn't already trooping with a new kit, I'd be all over this. £275 ($354) is about what I paid for Tier 1 (Star Wars Celebration Anaheim) pricing for an Anovos kit, but you'll get a much better quality kit and customer service experience.

http://www.rspropmasters.com/product/armor-only-kit-option/

And I just made an order for it, armor and bucket.

Wish me luck :smiley-sw013:

Ok. So I just placed the order for armor and helmet :)

You might have gotten the last one. I ordered mine yesterday and afterwards counter went to one left, now I see they've sold out. Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk