RS PVC special.... limited sale ...

No, they are separate.  Still a good deal, though!

------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

• 6 months later...
On 5/29/2017 at 10:27 AM, Doelago said:

So I am currently assembling the ABS suit I ordered from them early May and I now ordered a PVC bucket to go along with it. How hard will these end up clashing?  :D

Doelago, did you ever recieve your pvc helmet? I also have an abs helmet and armor from them. I cracked the helmet a little bit along the rubber trim while trying to get it on my head! So i am wanting to purchase another for a spare. Wondering if the Abs and pvc look the same when worn together? If it does match, is pvc stronger than the abs? Thanks!

The two are quite a noticeable difference in colour . 

Id reccomend you call them direct and get a pvc replacement part for your lid . The two plastics don't mix and match . 

On 12/15/2017 at 10:40 AM, Vader1979 said:

Doelago, did you ever recieve your pvc helmet? I also have an abs helmet and armor from them. I cracked the helmet a little bit along the rubber trim while trying to get it on my head! So i am wanting to purchase another for a spare. Wondering if the Abs and pvc look the same when worn together? If it does match, is pvc stronger than the abs? Thanks!

Yes, I did receive it and yes, the colors are definitely different. Recommend going with the same plastic for both.