Anovos takes along time to deliver

Hey there folks. <br><br>

I ordered me a fine Stormtrooper uniform from Anovos back in August and they have yet to deliver it to my door. We are now coming up to the end of May. That's 9 months. At first, they told me it would be delivered in the 1st quarter of 2017. Then, they sent me an email saying it will be in the 2nd quarter of 2017. <br><br>

Is this normal for Anovos to take their time on delivering their stuff? <br><br>

So people who've ordered from Anovos, please help me see the light at the end of the sarlacc pit so I'm not looking at my emails every 4 minutes waiting for that tracking number.<br><br>

If we loose another Death Star because Anovos failed to deliver me my uniform, it's not my fault.

They take forever and a day. It was over a year for my TK and TX. You will get it, eventually. Just hang in there and get everything else you will need ready so you can hit the ground running.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I ordered in October and like you, I'm still waiting. But I'm using this time to try to lose some weight. I'm 5'6, 170. I need to get down to 140 or so to look proportionate.

Edited by rbsmith7

Yup.... hubby ordered ESB Han from them in April 2015 during Celebration Anaheim. He was told it was going to deliver late portion of 2015. 

He didn't get it until February of this year. Almost a two year wait, which I think is ridiculous for a licensed company. 

They do deliver, but they take forever. Their customer service is subpar and full of canned replies and the runaround.

I find this disappointing as I had no issues with Anovos during the Alpha wave of FO TK's, but there was also a marketing/promotion rush behind that. 

Edited by plushie