Real Sonix Victory Radio 75 photo

8 hours ago, RicarduZonta said:

Yes. It is real. Only selling on ebay.

Put the item nr in the searchbar on ebay.

Nothing appears when I search this on eBay. Something I am doing wrong? Do you have a link? 

On 12/25/2018 at 9:17 AM, RicarduZonta said:

---------

Thank you very much!  Wow, it’s awesome. It’s the real deal and in nice condition it seems. Cheers.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

8 hours ago, RicarduZonta said:

Sorry, I added the link twice. Edited.

Yes, my heart literally stopped when I found it in a flea market on the bottom of a box among other trash. I instantly new what it was. 

Wow, that is a lucky find and thankfully someone who knows what it is to SW found it. I wish I had that kind of cash to spend but not sure I am able to get even the basic staring auction price. Hope it goes to a great home or prop shop that can use it to help the community like Tony has done. Cheers.

Sorry, I added the link twice. Edited.
Yes, my heart literally stopped when I found it in a flea market on the bottom of a box among other trash. I instantly new what it was. 

hey buddy, I created this post, to show photos and reference of the radio, not for ads or auctions, I never published anything of my shop, in these posts here and on the mepd, just to divide the references, with the sales or business, I ask you, please, to create your own post to make your auction known, and do not do it here, thanks Tony

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

• 3 years later...

I have an original vintage Northstar radio. Does anyone have any idea what it's worth. I will try and send a pic right now 

On 5/24/2017 at 1:42 PM, iconoclasta_88 said:

G5Tony, 

This is just amazing!

I guess you have no idea (or might have), what this pictures mean to me and many many other Sandtroopers over here. 
This has to be the most relevant post about the radio ever posted, going tip tip with that awesome moment when the brand and model was discovered.

We have literally spent thousands and thousands of hours working, researching and just wishing to someday find one of these radios and then share the info, references, measurements and excitment with the comunity. In the past, AFIK, only two other radios like this had surfaced: one I still think was not real, and the other was destined to business and private collecting, so even if info was shared and we were (and still are) super thankfull, nothing like this. Other than that, one North Star brand radio similar to almost the last detail was found too... but info was never really shared, dont really know why.

But this is just a great day for us sandtrooper and prop replicating enthusiasts.

I am sure you know how valuabe the radio is and how amazing your found is too. Just, wanted to share a bit of my feelings and our community's, cause this is magic, this is amazing, this is just a great day for us!!

I have personally spend years and years after this... wishing for one to appear so we can all share what you just gave us!

And for that, I thank you brother!

Muchas gracias!

I still hope to find one myself. But till that day, this is close enough for me.

Saludos

Juan

I have  an original north star radio almost identical to the one shown.  Do have any idea w he at its worth?

Heres a picture of it... IMG_20221017_001822741.thumb.jpg.c3e6bdf2f985db0becac8d5ac89a8f05.jpgIMG_20221017_001758822.thumb.jpg.09e69e3e01a719c4c9e0e295a91b8b76.jpgIMG_20221017_001822741.thumb.jpg.c3e6bdf2f985db0becac8d5ac89a8f05.jpg

It's really worth what anyone is willing to pay for it. I would advise heading over to MEPD home of Sandtroopers I'm sure they would have a better idea ;) 

4 hours ago, johnk said:

I have an original vintage Northstar radio. Does anyone have any idea what it's worth. I will try and send a pic right now 

I have  an original north star radio almost identical to the one shown.  Do have any idea w he at its worth?

Heres a picture of it... IMG_20221017_001822741.thumb.jpg.c3e6bdf2f985db0becac8d5ac89a8f05.jpgIMG_20221017_001758822.thumb.jpg.09e69e3e01a719c4c9e0e295a91b8b76.jpgIMG_20221017_001822741.thumb.jpg.c3e6bdf2f985db0becac8d5ac89a8f05.jpg

Awesome!

Value is just what gmrhodes13 has said. Someone paid a lot for an original Sonix a while back and think that’s the one RS props uses now. It was well over $1,000 or way more but that was the first one anyone found at that point. There have been a few discovered so value is certainly what someone is willing to pay for it. 

I am interested in it if you are selling. For me the value needs to be realistic in that I would be copying the radio to make kits. So top dollar is not something I could pay as the cost to make molds, etc. would need to be considered to make it even worth it. PM me if you are interested to sell it. :duim:

Edited by Bulldog44

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, johnk said:

What is an original worth? 

What someone wants to pay, you don't see these very often, I'd suggest heading over to MEPD as they have the packs which use the radios