Real Sonix Victory Radio 75 photo

I make a new post with all the photos I did of my Sonix Victory Radio 75, it's not a copy, it's an original, Vintage and dusty's radio....all the photos I post here, was to say thank you to all the people that do all the reference photos for the armours building, and pass hours, days and weeks, to make tutorial and a really strong help for all the people as me that love the storm armour and the star wars universe Regards

Tony

65be0f2d5c01dfd44ef77a51114be578.jpg

b8fa1c8f6b99fdbc489130e154eda9be.jpg

0ee64bf4b43cdca0cbee48d0f75c1653.jpg

6d7683c1adb8b5a31234964f53dc5b4d.jpg

9789d1171549b64ce2aae8845cc6de5d.jpg

4b565af88975180018ff39bc5244aaf2.jpg

657e783502b898f165b8cd33c93dd3cb.jpg

f83b14c11c95f881deaf72d0f6396b4c.jpg

2ebd1d5219f6b041a42248ac65a015a9.jpg

19c22cac963e0592b5aba3d47a4f0e74.jpg

fd9e135503c25f52ac881cb24bef20a4.jpg

2db05c33a0702e9165dbbb571c4c3dcd.jpg

1aa3e961e5e4f9255af08e0ba5d9e434.jpg

ae64f46aaf7d61002619b34e07da7fac.jpg

9fe0c55bb7e292bda9ca6dd03a6e707e.jpg

ffec977c1ffb091a637abe14c2197eb7.jpg

b768c30fca1fc508ddcff93dfa7895e9.jpg

f8490099e38b0f45de0c86a837d11fb0.jpg

d9f025d23ef9fb6f61f067bad11fd585.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Edited by GodOfLibra
  • Like 6

Any ways you can hook some more people like me to the supplier Tony? IF they happen to have more somewhere in their stock room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by Squall

Any ways you can hook some more people like me to the supplier Tony? IF they happen to have more somewhere in their stock room

Sorry but she have only this, I've ask her, after the purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Tony, 

This is just amazing!

I guess you have no idea (or might have), what this pictures mean to me and many many other Sandtroopers over here. 
This has to be the most relevant post about the radio ever posted, going tip tip with that awesome moment when the brand and model was discovered.

We have literally spent thousands and thousands of hours working, researching and just wishing to someday find one of these radios and then share the info, references, measurements and excitment with the comunity. In the past, AFIK, only two other radios like this had surfaced: one I still think was not real, and the other was destined to business and private collecting, so even if info was shared and we were (and still are) super thankfull, nothing like this. Other than that, one North Star brand radio similar to almost the last detail was found too... but info was never really shared, dont really know why.

But this is just a great day for us sandtrooper and prop replicating enthusiasts.

I am sure you know how valuabe the radio is and how amazing your found is too. Just, wanted to share a bit of my feelings and our community's, cause this is magic, this is amazing, this is just a great day for us!!

I have personally spend years and years after this... wishing for one to appear so we can all share what you just gave us!

And for that, I thank you brother!

Muchas gracias!

I still hope to find one myself. But till that day, this is close enough for me.

Saludos

Juan

• Like 1

Tony,

This is just amazing!

I guess you have no idea (or might have), what this pictures mean to me and many many other Sandtroopers over here.

This has to be the most relevant post about the radio ever posted, going tip tip with that awesome moment when the brand and model was discovered.

We have literally spent thousands and thousands of hours working, researching and just wishing to someday find one of these radios and then share the info, references, measurements and excitment with the comunity. In the past, AFIK, only two other radios like this had surfaced: one I still think was not real, and the other was destined to business and private collecting, so even if info was shared and we were (and still are) super thankfull, nothing like this. Other than that, one North Star brand radio similar to almost the last detail was found too... but info was never really shared, dont really know why.

But this is just a great day for us sandtrooper and prop replicating enthusiasts.

I am sure you know how valuabe the radio is and how amazing your found is too. Just, wanted to share a bit of my feelings and our community's, cause this is magic, this is amazing, this is just a great day for us!!

I have personally spend years and years after this... wishing for one to appear so we can all share what you just gave us!

And for that, I thank you brother!

Muchas gracias!

I still hope to find one myself. But till that day, this is close enough for me.

Saludos

Juan

That's why I posted these photos with the measurements, it is my personal thanksgiving for all the work and research that have allowed me and who will come after me to have a fundamental help

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thanks again for the measurements. Sharing this info is most appreciated. I hope you will be able to continue to provide more info on the details as questions arrive. Great news seeing its the 40th anniversary of Star Wars. Destiny perhaps.

• Like 2

For Woodman

I apologize, I did not think about your business, I did it only to give a gift to all those who have been looking for it for so many years, sorry it was just an instinctive thing

Regards

Tony

For Woodman

I apologize, I did not think about your business, I did it only to give a gift to all those who have been looking for it for so many years, sorry it was just an instinctive thing

Regards

Tony

There's no need to apologize to anyone, it's not like you're replicating it for sale. This is a rare piece of history. I for one appreciate the photos. I have a TD back pack I've been meaning to upgrade the radio a bit but the photos I do have aren't very clear, and there's definitely no measurements to refer to like yours. From me personally, thank you  :duim:

• Like 3

Ditto.

Even if you were thinking to sell a cast of this amazing piece you have all the rights to do so. You're offering a great service to the community too. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I wanted to share with you, my Sonix Victory Radio 75, I created this group to post the photos and see more of what you already know

---------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 9 months later...
32 minutes ago, RicarduZonta said:

Hey guys. 

I am selling my Sonix as of today. 

The auction will end on the 1st of Jan on ebay.

Do you mean another real sonic radio different from Tony’s? Do you have the eBay link to your auction? Photos?  If another real radio, would you consider selling  privately? Very  interested if so. Please PM me . 

1 hour ago, Bulldog44 said:

Do you mean another real sonic radio different from Tony’s? Do you have the eBay link to your auction? Photos?  If another real radio, would you consider selling  privately? Very  interested if so. Please PM me . 

Yes. It is real. Only selling on ebay.

Put the item nr in the searchbar on ebay.

• Like 1

This is just amazing.  Information like this was meant to be shared, gracefully.   As has been said already, you bring light to many and we are thankful for you sharing all of this.  Wow, to hold a real one.  Truly a holiday gift.

• Like 1