Sorry for being a little late in posting this.......

Way to go, Pete! Always great to have another HWT in the ranks, but where is your pack?

Easy Sarge, I don't think he made it into the pack line yet! Glad to have you with us Pete! And remember, Duck when you leave the ship.Them bulkheads sneak up on ya!☺
  • Like 1

Way to go, Pete!  Always great to have another HWT in the ranks, but where is your pack?

My pack is on my back. Looks like they photoshopped the antenna out of the picture for the card.  

BackDetail_zpsx4qtgryb.jpg

FB_IMG_1490539313957_zpsotghwro7.jpg My pauldron is reversible, so went with the black for the day. 

My pack is on my back. Looks like they photoshopped the antenna out of the picture for the card.  

GREAT looking pack!  Nice to see that you weathered it up.  Speaking of which, you should weather up that armor and go for EIB!  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

It is good to see you on the FISD and glad you got those cards. Since that pack is dirty, it seems only fitting to me that the rest of that armor should get scuffed up ;)