Just bought new radio

It's an Original Sonic Victory Radio 75 Brian, I've just buy, now I'm waiting the delivery, this photo is from the seller, <br>

it's funny becouse she didn't know that this radio it's impossible to find, she sell as a vintage radio nothing more

• Like 4

It's an Original Sonic Victory Radio 75 Brian, I've just buy, now I'm waiting the delivery, this photo is from the seller, <br>

it's funny becouse she didn't know that this radio it's impossible to find, she sell as a vintage radio nothing more

holy cow! That is amazing news! That's two radios found then. You are one lucky trooper! If you ever want to sell it, give me a call! Certainly share som e detailed photos when you get it. Great news for sure. Hope it arrives to you safely.
  • Like 1

holy cow! That is amazing news! That's two radios found then. You are one lucky trooper! If you ever want to sell it, give me a call! Certainly share som e detailed photos when you get it. Great news for sure. Hope it arrives to you safely.

Me too man, My intention is to post a series of detailed photos, and I would try to copy it and sell it so I can pick some money for my future costumes

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Me too man, My intention is to post a series of detailed photos, and I would try to copy it and sell it so I can pick some money for my future costumes

Ciao Tony!

That is just a beautiful radio!

Great find!!!

Probably one of the most coveted found parts in SW! 
And it is without a doubt, the Holly Grail for Sandtroopers!

I cant help but ask, did you find it online?
I have spent thousands of hours, literally, and I am sure many others have too, searching for that radio online and offline.
It is too much for my OCD to think that I have not search in the right places or times... But, on the other hand, makes me happy that it ends up in the hands of someone who appreciates it.

As other have said, If you ever decide to sell it, for a fair price, put me down on the list! ;)

Big congrats!!!

This gives the rest of us hope, cause they are out there, awaiting for us to find them.

Saludos. 

• Like 2

Ciao Tony!

That is just a beautiful radio!

Great find!!!

Probably one of the most coveted found parts in SW!

And it is without a doubt, the Holly Grail for Sandtroopers!

I cant help but ask, did you find it online?

I have spent thousands of hours, literally, and I am sure many others have too, searching for that radio online and offline.

It is too much for my OCD to think that I have not search in the right places or times... But, on the other hand, makes me happy that it ends up in the hands of someone who appreciates it.

As other have said, If you ever decide to sell it, for a fair price, put me down on the list! ;)

Big congrats!!!

This gives the rest of us hope, cause they are out there, awaiting for us to find them.

Saludos.

I know, I was very lucky to find one, I typed on google sonic victory radio, and the first site it found was the announcement of this lady who sold an old vintage radio without even knowing how impossible it was To find, in the beginning I did not want to believe even myself, then I finished the sale and tomorrow should come home, my intention is to put on fisd (which is now my second home) a series of high resolution photos for all The community, then mepd, always if they believe me (someone who does not believe me), then if I succeed I would like to be able to build replicas, and then the radio will be exhibited (when possible) at the 501 italica garrison stand (I still have to enter in the legion) are an aspiring recruiter waiting for his BBB(Troopermaster)....maybe in the future, I buy a new armour, to make a sand and a backpack with an original sonic on board

Edited by GodOfLibra
  • Like 2

She's arrive in my hand, she's old and have many dust, but she is really beautiful, I have chosen a 'name', an Arabic name, since in Tunisia, it has become famous, a destiny of fate, since destiny has given me this gift, here are you "Hessa"

37fb2d06e9d1e074bc113b37dc18bb23.jpg

59808d96ba088c43af2c0d9c4d54b38a.jpg

• Like 3

Wow! She is beautiful! Again, ready to buy it if you ever want to sell it. I know you won't but I have to at least ask. If you make copies of the kit, please get in touch with me. I have some ideas on how to get a nice casting of the faceplate especially the speaker area which is hard to capture. Thanks for posting the photos . Please post some detailed measurements of the radio when you get time. No rush though. I wouldn't put her on the backpack, make a copy and keep her safe in your personal museum. If I ever get a chance to visit Italy again someday, I would love to visit to see the radio in person and meet you of course. enjoy her trooper!

Edited by Bulldog44
  • Like 1

Wow! She is beautiful! Again, ready to buy it if you ever want to sell it. I know you won't but I have to at least ask. If you make copies of the kit, please get in touch with me. I have some ideas on how to get a nice casting of the faceplate especially the speaker area which is hard to capture. Thanks for posting the photos . Please post some detailed measurements of the radio when you get time. No rush though. I wouldn't put her on the backpack, make a copy and keep her safe in your personal museum. If I ever get a chance to visit Italy again someday, I would love to visit to see the radio in person and meet you of course. enjoy her trooper!

No worry, I've only a problems with the photos, becuse the size is too big for the forum, I want to open new post with the reference(I don't know where) with a clear name this I open for a joke, now I've only photos with Iphone maybe better if I do with reflex

Awesome Tony! These photos are great. Best detailed shots of a real sonix so far. Appreciate you being so kind to bring this to the community. Your cooperation to answer questions about the radio will be a huge help. Thanks so much! Gracie Mille!

• Like 1

I open a new post with all the photo I do more clear and with a title more simple to understand

Thx to all