Blackops0009

New to website, Hello from Yakima WA!

Hello everyone, I have a TK that I want to take to the next level. I'm hoping to achieve that with your help and perhaps achieve 501st status someday and be part of the local Garrison in my state.

Thank you!!!!

• Like 1

Hello, Christian;

When you get a chance, come on over to the Garrison Titan forums and introduce yourself.  You're in the Havoc Squadron area, and they can probably find someone to help you out.  www.garrisontitan.com  Who made your armor?

Hello and welcome aboard

I had a friend give me pieces of both Anovos and parted out ABS Armor (not sure who the maker, but seems pretty good). so not a complete set. I'm currently trying to make it 501st approved with what I got, I've done a lot of mods to it, but need to now get down to the details. I just signed up on the Titan G website, thank you!

Hello and welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey Christian - I'm one of the GMLs that will be approving your costume for the garrison. There is a ton of local help, though most of it is in the Seattle area. I'll see you on the Garrison Titan boards, but it would also be *very* helpful for you to post pix here so we can see what you have so far.

• Like 2

Welcome to the FISD Christian! Looking foward to seeing what you've got.

Hi Christian and welcome to FISD!  I will echo what Paul has said.  It would be great to see some pictures of the parts you have compiled.  If you have any questions please feel free to ask.  Also check out the advanced tactics section and you will learn about the Expert Infantry/Centurion programs.  If you build your armor right away to those programs you will see that it really isn't much more work to achieve Expert Infantry/Centurion.  Good luck with your build!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard to the FISD future trooper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to the FISD!  :trooper:

Welcome Christian! You have come to the right place, we can get you squared away. I will echo Paul and Steve, get a build thread going with pictures and we can help steer you in the right direction.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Alright, I've completed most of the armor build work with what I had to work with. Trimmed a bunch down (5'7" tall, short trooper I know). Where do I post progress pictures? How do I say hi to Garrison Titan group? Anyone can assist with minor questions? I thank you all in advance and appreciate your understanding/patience. 

On a side note: I've trooped in my armor to make sure mobility was ok, and have done extensive work on the helmet.

For clarification, I'm going to achieve basic 501st for ANH stunt I believe.

Well, the easiest thing to post progress pictures is to just drag & drop them in to your post.  You can go to garrisontitan.com/theboard to register and introduce yourself.  Have you filled out an application on the 501st.com website yet?

• Like 1

I have not, but I can do so if needed. I'll drop pictures as I take them throughout this week/weekend. I'm doing another Test run and full body pictures Saturday. I will be attending Japan fair for fun, so i figured snap some pictures of myself in good lighting. 

Welcome aboard

• Like 1