Review: Praetorian E-11

Daetrin

Loving the look of this for a rubber blaster. Very difficult to get a hyperfirm in the UK I'm led to believe but this would be worth trying for

You'll have the same trouble as importing any other RIF. it's going to be a massive nightmare. You'd need to convince customs to release it, there was a member who classed the UKG as theatre or reenactment group and they got their weapon released. You may not be that lucky.

They posted their letter on the forum if you have a search.

You'll have the same trouble as importing any other RIF. it's going to be a massive nightmare. You'd need to convince customs to release it, there was a member who classed the UKG as theatre or reenactment group and they got their weapon released. You may not be that lucky.

They posted their letter on the forum if you have a search.

Figured it would be a pain in the chucks to import. Hadn't considered a rubber blaster seriously before as the details weren't as sharp as resin or pipe builds but this one had me considering it. I think I'll stick with my doopydoo for trooping and build other pretty things for display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

So I recently received my Praetorian E-11. Instead of posting another review I thought I'd just add to Paul's, hope you don't mind boss.

When I first unboxed this thing I was completely blown away with the attention to detail, absolutely amazing. I purchased it fully loaded with weathering to see how it would look all done up. I couldn't stop staring at the thing. I mean I stared at it for a good 10 minutes just admiring all the detail. To this day I still pull on the "D" ring to see if it will flip up or click the safety off and on, IT LOOKS THAT REAL! The spring in the barrel is crazy realistic looking. Then it dawned on me how light it was. Except for my 3D printed guns this is by far the lightest of its size in my arsenal, even lighter than the other guys high quality rubber blaster. Afterwards I purposely started banging it against the plastic arm rest on an old office chair to see if it would take a beating lol. Probably not the proper thing to do but hey, I wanted to see if the rubber and the attached components could handle what I would soon do to it. Not a scratch or dent. Don't get me wrong, anything can be damaged if abused however, this thing took a beating :jc_doublethumbup: .

Back to the detail, from the black Plexiglas inlay used to simulate the front and rear glass scope lens to the MFG part or serial numbers on a few key components this blaster is legit. I took it with me to a garrison BBQ held this weekend and every TK wearing member was drooling over this thing. It actually got to the point we were taking bets that everyone that took a look at it would eventually start prying on the "D" ring as I did lol. 

In closing, I didn't pull out a ruler to check dimensional specs or anything but I have to say this is by far one of the nicest E-11 prop I've ever held. Well worth every cent IMHO. 

• Like 1