RS and EIB/Centurion

Wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something in the CRLs, and then wasting the time of the reviewers. I have a full commission ESB set from RS Propmasters. From everything I have read in the CRLs and looking at my set it meets all the requirements for both EIB and Centurion. Anyone else been through the process with a similar set? Want to make sure I am not overlooking something before submitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Read all the bullet points carefully, compare it to how your armor looks on you when you wear it. Ensure the rivets, whether they are painted or not, is accurate. Check the gaps between your ab and kidney, look at the kidney notch, wrist return edges, etc. If you feel it's all good then go for it and submit an EIB application, if there's anything you missed it will be pointed out and in the process if there are any updates that are felt necessary for CEN they'll be pointed out as well. Good luck, RSP are nice (I love mine, albeit ANH and I opted to build it myself, but personal preferences  :P ).

• Like 2

And if there's anything not right, go back to RS Props. Our Garrison just had a member knocked back on basic approval cause RS stuffed up. They are coming god with repairs/replacements though.

RS SHOULD be good all the way to centurion with the appropriate gloves and blaster.  However recently they've been making some small but silly mistakes that have been causing a few issues.  All have been fixable but have needed fixing.  These were the use of pop rivets on the knee, poorly aligned sniper and the helmet stripes being too far down the tube.

I've gone through the process with my RS commission EIB/centurion fitting you properly is the key, because you can have the best suit there is but if it doesn't sit right, chest plate to low or high or belt boxes not in line then you will have to modify #686 was my EIB submission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like everyone else has said, your RS suit SHOULD NOT have any problem going EIB or Centurion.  However, the armor must fit you well and everything should be located where it should be when you put it on.  As far as armor goes it is one of the best sets.

Looks nice :) I can see a couple of dressing points which might niggle you whilst trooping. The thigh at back, which is catching the butt plate; You might want to change the padding inside the helmet to drop it a little. A chap recently had an issue with the pop rivets RS used to attach the thigh ammo belt - These aren't allowed at higher levels of clearance but (should) be fine for basic. How tall are you btw?

Hard to tell if it would meet EIB or CEN since it would require close up details that aren't really apparent in the two shots. What I can point out is much what humperdingle already said, the left thigh is pushing up way too much on your but plate, it should look much more like the right one. The fronts look fine but the back seems problematic and may require tracing a new trim line to match the right. Also, not sure if it's just the picture but it almost appears like the butt plate is being pushed over the bottom edge of the kidney plate (maybe because of the thigh). Helmet may be a bit too far off your neck, but question is how is it aligning to your eyes? I'm not sure if these would be a sticky point for EIB, but most probably CEN. Either way you'd probably want to look at them anyway for your own comfort. :)

Cheers i think it was the way i was standing...im 6ft and havent padded the helmet properly yet. The original one in the photo arrived cracked Rs replacement has just arrived yesterday. Ive managed a couple of troops in it already and everything movement wise has been grand. Ive found it depends on where the under belt is placed for the thighs that makes a difference

Sent from my Imperial data pad using Tapatalk

Yeh you might want to lower the waist belt a little but kinda swivel the thighs inward a little. That'll help reduce the gap at the knees and will also help prevent the butt plate catch on the tops of thighs :) Also, shortening the shoulder bell to shoulder bridge connection will look better :)

• Like 1

Seeing your set is making me even more excited for my commissioned set to get here now, too. I look forward to seeing your EIB progress, because I'll probably have to make similar adjustments.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk