Hopefully back to building soon.

Slayer6769

I have been overwhelmed last several weeks with work, home projects, getting my boat ready for spring and my honey bees. I only have a few more home spring time projects to finish and my boat is ready to go. My honey bees are doing well so far and I think I'm close to a point that I can take a more hands off approach to them. So hopefully I will soon be able to start working on my armor again soon. <br>

For those if you who don't know, I basically had to start all over again with my armor. To make a long story short, I dropped a bunch of weight and the work I had done before was for not. Everything was WAY too big for me. So I had to take everything apart (E6000 made things easier to disassemble) and trim everything. Plus I'm having to cut off some of my return edges and form new ones. Very time consuming to say the least. <br>

I haven't been able to get online here much lately because of how busy I've been. Hopefully everyone is doing well and enjoying the new spring weather!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Redoing your armor for a good cause!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got to be honest, I certainly feel a whole lot better after having lost weight. I have found that I have more energy than I've had in a long time. And to make things even better, my family doctor has taken me off of high blood pressure and cholesterol medications. So needless to say I'm pretty stoked about that!