Real sterling vs s&t airsoft

Truimphmark

Ok here are some pictures of real sterling next to s&t sterling (airsoft) magazines

e21f2d172e7b1b816ba1740076b3f945.jpg21646c904ddcb08e2298eaf9a3a00b85.jpg

Mag release button the s&t with a cast of a real sterling one 3286db73d3cd6070d56b3d7b65f95bcb.jpg

Both s&t and a sds laying next to each other be8cfbe45192b84dbc46b67a4368b980.jpgas you can see there is a lot of differences in the handles and in the folding butt stock

Also the power cylinders these are both been scaled to each blaster b5e766bc7af38bdac700a6bb67816211.jpg when I first looked at making these I scaled the sizing off the magazine release button and could clearly see the G of the sterling stamped in the mag housing 81d5f01a0a207f98f402d85168268cc4.jpg which I had taken at CE3 middle of last year 6a22990694ca2016360543efe4e29411.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

It really depends on you as the S&t e11 still needs work doing to it T tracks and the counter and scope or the s&t stirling as your need to buy all the parts it really depends on what level of Accuracy you’re looking for if your looking at resin parts for the T tracks,scope,counter and power cylinders or the real deal I personally got the sterling and got the parts and made it my own

• Like 1

The downside of airsoft is that you still have that opening on the bottom of a pistol grip.  I have a de-ac airsoft and to be honest, it really does bug me. I've been trying to sell the think for years, but so far no takers.

I think if you really want a de-activated, you should just save up and get the real thing if you want to be 100% accurate, but if not then the airsoft is not a bad option and on the plus the weight helps add to the realism.

Here in the uk the air soft costs as nearly much as a deactived stirling but I would personally have the real stirling as it’s a far superior blaster than the s&t and to be honest there isn’t mush difference in the weight the stirling is still heavier only a little though

• Like 1