Let the build begin.. Stormtrooper RS ANH WIP

Steftroop

Stefan the build is looking great , love the work on the lid, you did a much better job at the painting and riveting than me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stefan the build is looking great , love the work on the lid, you did a much better job at the painting and riveting than me

Thank you Stephen..I've even surprised myself lol.

Can I say that your work thread has helped me loads so credit to you Met some troopers over the hot weekend16c89ab9ddc44381e417bef5dc06ea99.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys..it's been a while but sadly my mother passed away a few weeks ago. Originally from Italy, she came to the UK shortly after the war for a better life. She was the most amazing mum who devoted her life to her 2 sons. I could've have wished for a better mother gonna miss you so so much mum
RIP xxxed03da955dd7e9cbb5e193f822e52eec.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I’m so so sorry to hear of your sad news Stef, may your mother rest in peace and live on in your heart . You are in our thoughts and prayers

• Like 1

Thank you all for your caring comments, really means a lot and brought tears to my eyes. I saw my mother most days so finding it really hard without her...she really was a wonderful loving mother and life without her will not be the same.

To cheer me up the wife bought me a pair of imperial boots from RS prop masters.. really impressed9e00ba8d57c1ef015bff3509d29be3cb.jpg

• Like 2

Looking good Stefan ... I have the RS boots, they scratch quite easily when the greaves are fitted, so be careful.... see mine... doh

2ec8c319cb03c519efea3187fb2606f2.jpg

Looking good Stefan ... I have the RS boots, they scratch quite easily when the greaves are fitted, so be careful.... see mine... doh

2ec8c319cb03c519efea3187fb2606f2.jpg

Are your boots painted?? The boots I have are in white leather.

Yes mine are painted.... I didn’t realise RS did white leather ones .... I think I will have to get in touch with them. Were they a special order?

Yes mine are painted.... I didn’t realise RS did white leather ones .... I think I will have to get in touch with them. Were they a special order?

No special order..think RS have just recently started selling them..£65

• Like 1

No special order..think RS have just recently started selling them..£65

Humm..... will have to get some of them.... must admit your boots look much better than mine

RS Propmasters now keep imperial boots in stock . The white leather they are made from is lovely and soft , they really do look like the real movie boots , I love mine . 

• Like 2