"Praetorian Blasters" R1 E-11 Build-up

slave1pilot

We will be switching to adding metal "d-rings" due to this image showing the "d-ring" pivoted upward. This appears to be a cast E-11 vs. an airsoft gun due to the scope mounting blocks.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Wow, which is going to come out first? Praetorian R1 blasters, or Jimmi's R1 armor? Amazing progress...

• Like 1

I personally would say yes that there on all of the e11s as it looks like the finish of it to neat i.e. If it was just drilled for the bases if it to retain something or even a sling?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Nathan having a look at you T tracks the one that's on the left hand side of the blaster when holding like how the Tk and ST are in the picture the T track needs to go to the next hole of the barrel here's a close up of one of the pictures that I took at ce3 a9b9a91359f3dc0008038cfa345858a9.jpgb6f9d0aa882486d80e745a04e1d0faee.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If that bayonet hole was on the master prior to molding, they would have to drill each casting. They would also need to cast an armature into that lug. I suppose they could have but I just don't see them doing that successfully. I'll make a call and find out what that hole is for.

• Like 1

Mark is correct, the longest T-Track in front of the magazine should extend the full length of the receiver and cover all the holes along the left side. Also the row of holes with the bayonet lug does not have T-Track, it is left uncovered just like the E-11 blasters in ANH.

• Like 1

Ok. So we are casting the first Rogue One blaster from our new molds this weekend. Here are a few of the features that you see in this new blaster.

1. Molded and cast from S&T airsoft sterling

2. Scope is correct model and version for this weapon

3. Hengstler Counter

4. Rogue One specific cylinders

5. Rear cap is cast separately

6. Front barrel tip is cast separately

7. Molded correct flashlight

8. Flashlight options are glue in position or left separate so you can mount your own real flashlight to the rubber rail.

9. Scope rail is carbon steel

10. Threaded aluminum armatures in the scope mounting blocks

The interest list is up on the site. We're working on price point and other options.

http://praetorianblasters.com/rogue-one-e-11-list/

• Like 1