Need Abs Button plate please :(

Albaz

I know this is idiotic but I messed up the larger button plate. Does anyone here has an extra one...maybe someone who decided to put together a sandy? I have an AP armor...or any maker will do if it fist. Please help!

Yeah, you went a little close on that, Alberto.  Have you tried ATA?  I have ordered quite a few replacement parts from him over the years and he always hooks me up.

Yeah that would take a lot of effort and time to repair to add back abs around that. As Joseph said, maybe try ATA or WTF.

Also maybe try heading over to MEPD, they should have a lot of unused ab button plates haha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Also maybe try heading over to MEPD, they should have a lot of unused ab button plates haha

Good call on that, Allan!

• Like 1

Easy Fix, just glue it on a thin piece of abs to create the lip, I will check the shop if I have a extra one for you ;)

Mark (AP) 

I tried...it looks ok. I think I am gonna have to fill in the gaps with some ABS paste. If you do find a spare one, let me know :)