Hight and building TK

Hi

I am 189cm tall (or 6'2" if you will). I just started working on my TK build and my biggest consern is adjusting the armor for my hight.

Hopefully people here can calm me down and tell me it will all be allright.

Where can i adjust for hight?

Lots of builds for those of the same heights here on the forums, out of interest which armor make do you have, some are made for shorter troopers.

6'2" is not out of range for TK builds. Your kit can easily be fitted to accommodate your height. Depending on how you carry your height (long legs, long torso, etc.) you may have slightly larger than normal gaps at the knees, hips, upper back, etc. It will mostly be a matter of how you strap it together so as to evenly distribute the gaps.

I am 6'2" and had no problems. I just had to straighten out the shoulders on the back plate a little bit. Depends on the kit you get. I just have a little more black showing on the tops of my thighs than some of the other guys I troop with.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Ok, thnak you guys. 

I have gotten my Anavos kit now and have to assemble.

My biggest worrie was the connection of the abdomen plate to the chest plate - and that the lenght was long enough. 

As long as I get away with just more black showing, I'll be a super happy trooper

With the Anovos kit you will need to straighten out the bridges on the back plate to get some length out of it.  Anovos has a really sharp curve at the top of the back plate and it cheats you out of a good 1" of length.  You can fix this by taking return edge down to minimum around collar and around shoulder bridges on back plate and then using a boiling water bath to straighten out that curve.  That will allow the back plate to ride lower on your back and gain you length.

Have fun with your build!