http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/Stormtrooper8280/parade12.jpg

6ivi8rt.jpg

eiwfb31.jpg

DOykmCv.jpg

Edited by Sly11
Edited to restore images Sly11 2021

I gotta get orders to Cali!

Looks like fun man! :lol:

Yeah it was fun! :D It was cold to us on that morning about 38 degrees, but not as cold as some of you others who have to troop in EXTREEMLY Snow trooper cold weather :blink: ...Take care all, and I hope that you all enjoy these pics that I put up...oh...thats me on the left in those pics of the storm troopers sitting on a bus stop bench with my leg crossed :D sorry I can't put the after party photo's up here to graffic :lol:

Yeah it was fun! :D It was cold to us on that morning about 38 degrees, but not as cold as some of you others who have to troop in EXTREEMLY Snow trooper cold weather :blink: ...Take care all, and I hope that you all enjoy these pics that I put up...oh...thats me on the left in those pics of the storm troopers sitting on a bus stop bench with my leg crossed :D sorry I can't put the after party photo's up here to graffic :lol:

Bernard, I KNEW that was you crossing your legs! Now I gotta try that! Next I wanna see you sit cross-legged on the ground! :blink:

BTW, I trooped for four hours yesterday with temps in the teens and a wind chill near zero, ringing a bell for the Salvation Army. My 5mm wetsuit helped, but I must admit I did duck into a store a few times to warm up.

AND, since there was no where to change (and changing outside in those conditions is not recommended), I fully armored up at home and drove my truck to the event while wearing full armor! Woo-Hoo!!!

I'm so bummed I missed the GGG parades this weekend. Between our child's baptism and her being sick it was a family focussed weekend. :P

Thanks for the pics Bernard.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I need 2 of you guys!!! If anyone is interested please email me at Kev71H@aol.com

I need 2 storm troopers and 1 darth vader for a weekend Motorcycle Show. Intrests??

Kev71H@aol.com

I am thinking about some cool stuff for my motorcycle Props.

Kevin

• 1 month later...