Matt's RS ANH build May 2017

Mworm1974

On 17/12/2017 at 10:39 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Hopefully you haven't dropped any glue on that dinning table ;)

Good luck with approval.

No glue but I accidentally drilled a small hole that I quickly filled without my wife noticing it or I would have been out the door with the armour.

• Like 2

Thanks everyone, I was very chuffed with the completed kit, I will wait now until after Xmas to get the garrison approval.

On more interesting note I wrangled for the Sydney garrison the other night at the opening night for Star Wars here in southern Sydney more specifically for Lord Vader and I had a blast. Can’t wait to do it in a full kit.

i will post up my approval when it’s done.

matt

• Like 3

No glue but I accidentally drilled a small hole that I quickly filled without my wife noticing it or I would have been out the door with the armour.

Hope your wife doesn’t read this Matt...... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I hope she doesn’t or I’m in big trouble, I can’t see the patch on the table now so it should be good.

I was thinking something similar about the thighs, I only noticed it once I had a good look at the photo.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I received the best news today, I’m also known now as TK11874.

Thanks to everyone that commented along the way I couldn’t have done it without your help.

EIB and Centurion I’m on the way:peace:

Thanks

TK11874

(matt)

• Like 2

Hi Stephen,

it took 11 months and there were ups and downs like yours but it was awesome to get the TK ID. I was lucky enough to get my birth date 11 August 1974 ie 11874.

But I tell you this iPad is just about killing me when it comes to attaching photos. 

I did manage o take all of the required photos for centurion so fingers crossed it’s just a quick fix or hopefully nothing at all.

matt

• Like 1

Hi Matt, that’s a great number, mine 14655 is my weight in lbs and my height.... I know my weight will change over time, but hay..

I do know what you mean re ups and downs during the build, thankfully troopers on here give so much encouragement and I found that helped me a lot.

Re posting pics, try Tapatalk on your iPad, it’s really easy to post them .

Now if you feel great getting your TK ID, just wait till you get EIB and Centurion....... awesome , and you will get it mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1