If Stormtroopers Were Malaysians - Fan Video

On 15th April 2017, Malaysia Garrison participate in a fan made video. Result as below:

My personal note:
1. Caution, video content with malaysian accent. This is how we actually sound. Sorry if you had a hard time understanding.
2. The location is an abandoned housing area development. The terrain consist of rocks and pebbles with brown/reddish colour. 

3. We spent morning to afternoon to for rehearsing our line and acting. 
4. Weather is unpredictable. Our planned shooting supposed to start at 2:00pm, but delayed due to sudden heavy rain. Actual shooting start at 4:00pm and ends at 7:00pm. Scene taken at the end of the day were unusable because of low light & quality issue. Will bring this up in next fan video.
5. TK11888 boot soles fell off during the opening running scene. That's the only casualty we had.
6. 3 Stormtrooper (TK11888, TK71080, TK18004) one Shadow Trooper(TX 18288) and TK71080's wife from Malaysia Garrison and Macam Yes Studio participated in this fan made video.

Behind the scene photos:

33648909913_f749e3f5f5.jpg

Shooting location

34328426651_078e8f4ea1.jpg

Morning rehearsal

34299247992_59ca7dd1a6.jpg

Shooting action scene

34328428161_19d0a5447d.jpg

Posing for camera setup

• Like 6

OMG! Boys, this is the best fan film with stormtroopers since TROOPS!

(

if you haven't seen it - it's classic).

Very well done and soooo funny. Send me an address - I want to send something special out to you guys :salute:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...