Replacement parts

Hi guys,

I messed up the thighs on my anovos tk kit. Was wondering if any one was selling parts of their kit or know of a place I can get some.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How messed up is messed up? One wide cut or a bunch of little ones? Also on what is the front or is it on what would be the back? Photos of the damage will help us to help you. All is not lost.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah Braden, Ben is all over it.  Please post some pics on just how messed up they are.  We might be able to salvage them.  I'm not sure which armors color would go best with Anovos but I know AP, ATA and MTK all sell replacement parts.  So if it comes down to it, I would reach out to those guys.

How messed up is messed up? One wide cut or a bunch of little ones? Also on what is the front or is it on what would be the back? Photos of the damage will help us to help you. All is not lost.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hi,

They are to small at the bottom. I read how to shim them to make them bigger. Was just hoping not to have to do it. I already enlarged one thigh. Just have to do one more coat of abs paste and sand. Then that one is done. I don't mind doing that on at least one set armor, because it's for a sandtrooper. The other set is a traditional tk and I would like it to be as clean as possible.

4d7ec0e1d9104b3c520cbcb4e3c0daa1.jpg this is the one I enlarged already. I can do it to all of them but would like to at least have to totally cleaned ones.

Thanks for getting back to me so fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk