AladdinMark

Hello from Washington!

Hello all! Mark here from Gold Bar, Washington. Just purchased an Anovos kit from a private seller and should have it in about a week. Looking forward to working on the armor, learning new skills and, of course, joining Garrison Titan.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Mark, your in for a fun time, that's a guarantee :duim:

Hello, Mark

When you get a chance, go on over to www.garrisontitan.com and say Hi.  We have a monthly Meet & Greet in Renton, but, you're a little far out for that.  There are plenty of troopers and events in the north end.   Hopefully we'll see you soon.

Mike

Hello and welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mark and welcome to FISD! There are numerous Anovos build threads for you to look at here. They will help you along with your build. Ask us any questions you may have. Have fun and good luck!

Wow, sucks to be you. I don't think there are any good TK's in Washington State.

j/k - will be good to have you in the Garrison. I'll be your GML, so please do keep us posted as you build the kit. Far easier to fix things during fitting than after you apply the glue :)

Hello and welcome aboard

Hello and welcome to the FISD!

Welcome aboard! :duim:   Hope to see you at an upcoming Garrison Titan meet & greet or event!

Hello, Mark

When you get a chance, go on over to www.garrisontitan.com and say Hi. We have a monthly Meet & Greet in Renton, but, you're a little far out for that. There are plenty of troopers and events in the north end. Hopefully we'll see you soon.

Mike

I've been to a few of the meet and greets and I'll be at the one on the 13th as well. I've had the wonderful opportunity to meet many of the garrison members since December. I'm the guy who organized the Carrie Fisher Lightsaber Vigil (if that helps put a face to a name)

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk