Photo caption contest!

justjoseph63

OK, Troopers...  I was completely bored and I ran across some funny photos of Stormtroopers.  Yes, they are action figures, and yes, it contains 2 trademarked items, but since I am not charging money to enter this contest I should be O.K.  

Here is how it will go...  Whoever posts the funniest caption for this photo (in this thread) will receive a new pair of white silicone hand guards..*  The contest will be judged by the Staff and Attaches**, and entries will only be accepted until midnight on May the 4th.  

CONTEST IS CLOSED.  Voting will be done by the Attaches and Staff, and the winner will be announced on Sunday, May 7th.

Just a note to say THANKS for the incredible responses!  The creativity on here never ceases to amaze me, and I got some GREAT laughs from this, as I'm sure many of you did as well!

* Offer includes free shipping to the U.S. only.  If you live outside the U.S., shipping costs ($14.50) will be necessary.  (Sorry).

**  You can't vote for your own entry, though.. :(

9784ba8df8e0896d6b0a704cb8285797%201_zps

• Like 4

So if she says she has another headache again I just say here darling take two of these

Edited by gmrhodes13
  • Like 3

Thousands of years of technological advancement with giant lasers to blow up entire planets and they can't find a better way to power the Death Star?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I have been literally laughing out loud at all these responses.. dang near soiled myself!   :laugh1:  :laugh1:  :laugh1:  :laugh1:

• Like 2

Go get me a coke he says, hey Mike wanna see foam come outta Vader's nose, toss me up another one of those

• Like 1

Well if Mythbusters think they can do Star Wars stuff then why can't we do Mythbusters stuff

• Like 2