My E11 WIP!

Great job on that build, Omar!  Just a few things I noticed may help it to look even better:

1.  The scope rail seems to be sitting a bit high.  This may be due to the fact that (in the photos) it is not connected to the rear sight correctly as seen in the photo below from the FISD blaster reference thread;

YhJWBnZ.jpg

2.  You are missing the charging handle.

3.  You didn't show a photo of the D-ring, but judging from the tiny bit shown in the third photo it looks as if you used the one that came in the DD kit.  This will probably need to be replaced.

Overall a terrific build, and fantastic job on removing the Power cylinders!!
  • Like 1

Overall a terrific build, and fantastic job on removing the Power cylinders!!

Ah brilliant to hear, had a long thought session as to where the scope rail should sit . Luckily it wasn't the reverse with the rail sitting too low, at least I can undo this! The charging handle will be added post painting in order to allow movement. Could you direct me to a correct D ring by any chance? Thanks!

Sent from my 5022X using Tapatalk

Looking good. Will you be adding the counter too? Good luck with the paint job. Check out the blaster reference guide in the weapons section under ANH blasters. Lots of useful info!

• Like 1

Looking good. Will you be adding the counter too? Good luck with the paint job. Check out the blaster reference guide in the weapons section under ANH blasters. Lots of useful info!

Not for this one! ESB blasters don't have them by the looks of things

Ah brilliant to hear, had a long thought session as to where the scope rail should sit . Luckily it wasn't the reverse with the rail sitting too low, at least I can undo this! The charging handle will be added post painting in order to allow movement. Could you direct me to a correct D ring by any chance? Thanks!

Try mark shearman ( triumphmark ) on the ukg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1