Anovos forearm trimming question

Hello all, I've finally finished my rough trimming and have started to do pre assembly fitting on my forearm armor. At this point I've trimmed the 7.5mm area from the left forearm for the 15mm cover strip however I have a lot of material I still need to remove to get the fitment right. My question is what is the proper procedure for sizing the pieces after already removing the material for the front cover strip? I have marked with pencil where the overlap from the top piece was after sizing to my forearm. Any help is appreciated!

You don't technically need to glue the strip on yet. As long as you've trimmed the butt joint to the right size on both halves in the front, you can tape it together and do your overlap sizing in the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is where I'm at: IMG_20170430_211706364_HDR_zpsskyniuur.j

Do I need to be dividing the material that needs removed into equal amounts on each side so both butt connections are getting material removed and not just one side?

• 2 years later...