TK-22807 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [ANOVOS] [721]

Hi Detachment Officers,

I am applying for an EIB status.  My application is below.  Thank you.

Hubert

Name:  Hubert Gumilang Chandler

501st ID:  TK-22807

FISD Forum Name:  buccaneer

Garrison:  Indonesia Outpost

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=21734

Armor Maker:  Anovos

Helmet Maker:  Anovos

Blaster Type:  Hyperfirm E11 and DLT19

Height:  175cm

Weight:  75kg

Boots Maker:  Alfino, Jakarta, Indonesia

Canvas Belt:  Kittell

Hand Plates Type:  Latex

Electronics:  None

Neck Seal:  Anovos

Holster Maker: Anovos

DSC_5912_zpskyrzsqxg.jpg

Front Arms at Side

DSC_5919_zpsrm4r4ysp.jpg

Back - Arms at side

DSC_5923_zpsblrenwwz.jpg

Left - Arm raised

DSC_5918_zpsl2dvgpsw.jpg

Right - Arm raised

DSC_5928_zpsyahbjj0l.jpg

Ride side detail - Arm raised

DSC_5930_zpsdjq840cx.jpg

Left side detail - arm raised

DSC_5929_zpss70ctw0l.jpg

Abdomen Details

DSC_5926_zps3mz6kynu.jpg

Action shot

20170430_113326_zpssybmtyvm.jpg

Cod and butt plate attachment

DSC_5959_zpsm3qgk0nq.jpg

Interior strapping back armor

DSC_5960_zpsdqjy6wys.jpg

Interior strapping front armor

DSC_5948_zpsux0pngbw.jpg

Helmet detail front

DSC_5950_zpsgv8jndpc.jpg

Helmet detail left

DSC_5953_zpsrac2n9qz.jpg

Helmet detail right

DSC_5952_zpsuet3nh8f.jpg

Helmet Detail back

DSC_5955_zpsrv9aqg5y.jpg

Hovi Tip right

DSC_5956_zps2ifq8b9k.jpg

Hovi Tip left

DSC_5947_zpskccdqvbf.jpg

Lens color

IMG_0119_zpsryrqmdvg.jpg

E11 left

IMG_0121_zpswynjk1h0.jpg

E11 right

IMG_0123_zpsfkblpgd2.jpg

D-ring

IMG_0125_zpsp9ihsg9r.jpg

DLT19 left

IMG_0128_zps4tek8r5a.jpg

DLT19 right

DSC_5996_zpsqovd6wh7.jpg

Neck seal front

DSC_5998_zpscxfliqtq.jpg

Neck seal back

DSC_5979_zpssaf1hhmx.jpg

Thermal detonator front

20170430_141242_zps1s5tweez.jpg

Thermal detonator back

DSC_5981_zpstvmxk1nr.jpg

Holster attachment

DSC_6002_zpsds9beri6.jpg

No visible rivets on shoulder straps

DSC_5982_zpssjpq9yg4.jpg

Black rubber glove

DSC_5936_zps0enz79fr.jpg

Tigh ammo belt right

DSC_5937_zpsm8oxm69t.jpg

Tigh ammo belt left

DSC_5971_zps4wgrcard.jpg

Sniper knee plate right

DSC_5970_zpshth2m8ja.jpg

Sniper knee plate left

IMG_0130_zpso2u7dpjy.jpg

Boots no seem in front

IMG_0129_zpsj6vofprj.jpg

Boots left

IMG_0131_zpsxzn3bugq.jpg

Boots right

For your consideration and approval please.

Thank you,

Hubert Gumilang Chandler

TK-22807

Edited by buccaneer

Looking sharp, Hubert!  I can see by the many extra touches you have done (especially on those hovi-mic tips) that you are aiming for Centurion, and I think you are well on your way!  Besides the black paint on the TD screws as Martyn mentioned, you will need to remove the white paint from the snap/rivet on the cod.  Glad to see you went with the "double snap" method for your connections.. you won't be disappointed, trust me.  See you at EIB soon!

• Like 1

nice looking Armour :duim: , just one thing i believe your TD screw heads need to be painted black 

Thank you Martyn for the suggestion.  I forgot about those screws to be painted black.  Will do.

• Like 1

Looking sharp, Hubert!  I can see by the many extra touches you have done (especially on those hovi-mic tips) that you are aiming for Centurion, and I think you are well on your way!  Besides the black paint on the TD screws as Martyn mentioned, you will need to remove the white paint from the snap/rivet on the cod.  Glad to see you went with the "double snap" method for your connections.. you won't be disappointed, trust me.  See you at EIB soon!

Thank you Joseph for the recommendation and noticing the mods from Anovos parts/screws.  I will paint the Thermal Detonator screws black and unpaint the snap rivet on the cod.  Yes I am aiming for Centurion too.  It will be a great year to be Centurion to also honor 40 years of Star Wars A New Hope!

nice looking Armour :duim: , just one thing i believe your TD screw heads need to be painted black 

Hi Martyn,

20170430_141242_zps1s5tweez.jpg

Recommended adjustment:  black screw heads for back of thermal detonator Done!

Thank you for reviewing.

Hubert

Edited by buccaneer
  • Like 1

Hi Joseph,

20170430_113326_zpssybmtyvm.jpg

Recommended adjustment:  removal of paint for cod piece split rivet head Done!

Thank you for reviewing.

Hubert

Edited by buccaneer

Hello Deployment Officers,

I would like to follow up on my Expert Infantery application.  I hope my repairs from suggestions of my fellow troopers are satisfactory.

Thank you,

Hubert Gumilang Chandler

TK-22807

Welcome Hubert,  thank you for your EI  application lets see what we have.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome trooper, congratulations!       :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.

Wow, you certainly have put in the work here my friend, it is obvious you are shooting for Centurion as you have covered the finer details of accuracy very nicely.

The only suggestions we have would be to shorten up the top straps on those shoulder bells and get them as close as you can, if not touching the plastic shoulder bridges.

xZ4baZ4.jpg

Reference image

Q5nJuNu.jpg

Also it seems your belt moves up and down quite a bit across your photos. May we suggest some Velcro or another snap closer to the center, and make sure the middle of the belt is right up on or even sitting over the bottom of the large Ab button plate, as it is in the below reference photo.

nie2Bim.jpg  HfP0OIJ.jpg

Screen reference

gallery_14191_18_314894-crop-crop7.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. We do have a couple areas that will need to be address before applying for Centurion if you choose to do so.

You have made our job easy :)  thank you. Use the photo check list and go through the level 3 CRL to make sure you have everything and get that Centurion application in.

Congratulations once again trooper :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

Welcome Hubert,  thank you for your EI  application lets see what we have.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome trooper, congratulations!       :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.

Wow, you certainly have put in the work here my friend, it is obvious you are shooting for Centurion as you have covered the finer details of accuracy very nicely.

The only suggestions we have would be to shorten up the top straps on those shoulder bells and get them as close as you can, if not touching the plastic shoulder bridges.

xZ4baZ4.jpg

Reference image

Q5nJuNu.jpg

Also it seems your belt moves up and down quite a bit across your photos. May we suggest some Velcro or another snap closer to the center, and make sure the middle of the belt is right up on or even sitting over the bottom of the large Ab button plate, as it is in the below reference photo.

nie2Bim.jpg  HfP0OIJ.jpg

Screen reference

gallery_14191_18_314894-crop-crop7.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. We do have a couple areas that will need to be address before applying for Centurion if you choose to do so.

You have made our job easy :)  thank you. Use the photo check list and go through the level 3 CRL to make sure you have everything and get that Centurion application in.

Congratulations once again trooper :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for reviewing and approving my Expert Infantry application.  I can now do my first international troop at Legoland Malaysia as an EI this weekend.  A very happy trooper!

I will take your suggestions to make improvements for the Centurion application after the overseas trooping.  Thank you for your review and recommendation.

Can I ask what is my EIB badge number so I can also buy the EIB patch?

Thank you!

Hubert

Nice-looking kit. :)

Side note ... where did you get the height scale with the Legion and Garrison logo on it? My garrison could use one of those.

• Like 1

Side note ... where did you get the height scale with the Legion and Garrison logo on it? My garrison could use one of those.

Our Outpost CO printed that height chart, (I think German Garrison have height chart background too)

all members have to take pictures with their costumes for application with that background (installed on our XO wall house).. 

Edited by swibowoj
  • Like 2

Thank you Brian.

I think my fellow Indonesian trooper Wibowo has answered your question on the height chart.  I took pictures at Indonesia Outpost's XO house.  The height chart is installed there.  Do you have an email address?  Pehaps I can ask my CO to give you a copy file of the height chart.