TK_TD_Back.jpg

Misc

TK_Boots.jpg

TK_Gloves.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Michael

^_^

Edited by SienarTech

Hey Michael, RWA kit looking good, I just trooped for the first time in mine yesterday :). Only things I can see, are possibly drop box alignment and side gap isn't even, but they're dressing issues. Oh, and you'll really need to remove the UKG decal, or swap shoulder bells for the pics :)

Cheers Mark, wore mine for the first time yesterday too  :)

Regarding UKG decal - as I only got it branded yesterday, would it be okay for the review team to overlook this, as it is a mandatory requirement for the Garrison? I don't have a 'clean' bell to swap over unfortunately. If not, I'll have to peel it off and get it re-branded next time out.

Alternatively, I do still have my pictures for Garrison level clearance which are still unbranded, if these need to be submit instead?

Michael

Edited by SienarTech

I have now edited my original post for application with images without my UKG branding, hopefully this will not be a problem  :)

Just for anyone wondering why we wear the UKG branding, this article is well worth a read: http://www.starwars.com/news/the-history-of-the-501st-legion-founding-of-the-uk-garrison

Cheers,

Michael

• Like 1

Hi Michael

Sorry for keeping you waiting my friend, we are catching up on the backlog due to my absentee for three and a half weeks. Ukswrath and I were also both at C8 so we wont be too much longer.

I would like to thank you though, for removing the UKG decal from the shoulder bell. We know its something you guys do, but unfortunately it is not part of the EIB and Centurion CRL's.

You can put it back on once you have attained you badges.

You look awesome by the way, very clean build and application.

If you could also add a photo of the rear of your E11 showing the D ring, plus a photo of the other side of your Thermal Det so we can see the bracket s and screws, that would be excellent

Sit tight.

I would like to thank you though, for removing the UKG decal from the shoulder bell. We know its something you guys do, but unfortunately it is not part of the EIB and Centurion CRL's.

You can put it back on once you have attained you badges.

I'm hoping to remember to speak to our CO next time I see him if there's somewhere we can put a permanent notice about this to try reduce this issue for the DO team. 

• Like 1

No worries, thanks very much Andrew, this isn't urgent and I'm happy to wait :)

D-Ring and TD Screws as requested:

D-Ring.jpg

TD_Screws.jpg

@Chris - I'm trooping with him on Saturday actually, I'll mention that you brought this up if I remember

Thanks both,
Michael

^_^

Edited by SienarTech

Hey Michael welcome to your EI review, lets get into it!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for level 2. Welcome to Expert Infantry trooper!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.

Great job on the armour Mike, your looking awesome. We have a few fitment and adjustment suggestions for you, some to get you looking your best, and some that will need to be fixed to get you on the way to Centurion.

Below we have highlighted your Ab button plates. These can be trimmed a little smaller, however we aren't sure what type of glue you have used to secure them and they may not be easy to remove, hence why this falls under a suggestion, and a nudge closer to screen accuracy.

HHESorr.jpg

reference images

As you can see from this screen used suit, the plates sit within the rased section they are glued to.

906acc29-a41a-4d5a-bbcd-aa1394aa5159.jpg

ab%20crop.jpg

The only other two suggestions in this section are to watch the side gaps. You will want to have those closed up in a Centurion application, and secondly, you could probably drop your thighs just a touch to even the gap between their bottoms and the top of the shin armour.

iq0s1u2.jpg  

gallery_14191_18_357016-crop_1.jpg

2txj6CA.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. This is also where we try and get you in the best possible position for a successful Centurion application.

Overall, this is a very clean build Mike, well done. The only standout correction would be the drop box alignment to meet the CRL

For level three certification (if applicable):

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

lWPdLTJ.jpg

reference image

gallery_12157_59_37792-crop.jpg

One last thing, remember to trim all the return edge out of the wrist end of your forearms. Although not easy to see, it does look like there is still some material left in the ridge section of yours.

For level three certification (if applicable):

• No return edge on the inside of the front of the forearm is allowed.

2TeFLYM.jpg

gallery_12157_59_23801_1.jpg

All done Michael, thank you for your patience trooper, Congratulations and head on out.

• Like 1

Smashing, thanks very much Andrew.

These changes seem pretty minor, so I'll get about addressing these issues when I can ^_^

As it was my first armour build, the whole thing is done with E6000, so no reason the button plates can't be coerced off and trimmed :)

Thanks again!

Michael

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk