while waiting for BBB.

tydirium1

Didn't have time for a build thread, but there are plenty of those here. It started out as a piece of 1 1/4" fence pipe. Bought a doopy kit from another trooper here in the usa. Counter is just a resin cast . I want to replace it soon with something a little more detailed. The scope is a fine piece of workmanship. I'll post more on that soon. I can't say enough about it. It was 80 bucks and well worth it. Still working on the T strips and some work to do on the power cylinders. It's been great fun so far.

post-31150-0-82888700-1492952712_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

T tracks were bought from todds costumes . Plastic. Very easy to work with . I have them in place now . I'll post a pic soon. The bolt is actually resin , from doopys. I covered it in high heat silver tape. Used for HVAC work. The red color is just a reflection. Once you carefully place the tape you must rub the tape with something . Preferably hard and smooth so that it will take on the look of what is under it, but not scratch or rip the tape. Fairly easy to do and and great result.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...