Where to get fully-assembled ANH stormtrooper armor?

Hey guys Barry here, I'm from Southern California and after reading some posts I have some questions to ask about fully-assembled ANH stormtrooper armor.

Also, I have no experience in building such things and I hope that I can join the 501st once I'm old enough.

1. First off, does anybody know any makers of ready to wear armor that are based in the US? I've heard about TrooperMaster and visited his facebook but I'm not sure if he ships armor to the US since he's UK based.

2. If there are makers of ready to wear armor based in the US that you know of, are they already 501st compatible?

Thank you for your time and consideration for reading my post, have a nice day.  :)

Hi Barry, welcome to FISD. Your can find info for armour here. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?/topic/11538-The-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them.

Sent from my M631Y using Tapatalk

Hi Barry and welcome to FISD!  At this point and time Troopermaster and RS Props are the only two vendors that offer built sets of armor.  They are both located in the UK but they both ship to the US.  Another option is trying to get a fully built set from Anovos but who knows when they would be shipping theirs.  Anyway, I strongly recommend that you look into building your own set of armor.  It really isn't as difficult as you may think it is.  We all started where you are now.  Once you start making your first few cuts on your armor then you will become more comfortable with it.  You can start a build thread on the forum and people can see your progress and comment when they feel the need.  Also depending on where you are located, most garrisons have the occasional "armor party" where members get together and provide hands on assistance to recruits trying to build armor.  Where are you located?

• Like 1

Most of the vendors here do not have websites, but you can contact AP directly via email:  authenticprops@hotmail.com

They come fully ready to wear right out of the box and it comes with the E-11

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Thank you for the recommendation and the photos :) . So far, I have my targeting computer locked on RS right now ;)  :)

Edited by StrawBarry
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I second starsaber25's advice. Building your own suit is not that hard. You'll gain a real appreciation for and learn LOT about the real suits in the process. You also get the stories to tell and will meet more people here at FISD while doing your build thread (and conversely by follow the build threads of others). Telling the tale of trying to find the right screws or rivets and how they had to be placed or how you had to trim this or that piece to fit your body perfectly... five times... adds layers of depth to your costume. It sounds tedious but it's fun and very gratifying. Most of us build our kits. We talk about building. We help each other build. And when we're done, we start building our next project. When you know every tiny little detail from building your kit, you'll feel like a proud parent when you show it off. Just my two cents...

Edited by Addertime

ditto everyone else build your own its easy, its just cutting plastic and gluing it together lol, by making a build thread you can pretty much get told what you need to do along the way :P