RS customer service

I got a commission last year. I sent the leg and thigh armor for resizing back in November and I keep getting responses that it will be sent by the end of the week. I emailed every week for 3 weeks in March before I got a response. I was told again it will be done by the end of the week. I gave a deadline of 10 April, so I can wear it on a local convention. Obviously I didn't get to wear it and end up not going. Is it almost May and I still haven't got anything from them.

I've had two issues with them over communication one logged here:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/34388-rs-prop-masters-lack-of-communication/

And the other in December of last year. I emailed in regards to their new foam DLT-19 and at first the communication was great, emails were answered within an hour, I had some questions about it and also if it were possible to order the resin versions as well, the answer was yes I could, so before ordering I sent a list of questions for a few details about the different versions just to help me make a decision on which one to get, I had full intention of ordering as soon as they were answered, payment at the ready. Andrea replied that she would have to get one of the guys in the shop to answer me and that's the last I ever heard.

On a side note:

At the same time i was also in communication with doopydoos about their version. After not hearing from RS they told me they could make me one but I would have to wait till early Jan this year due to busyness, if that was OK they would send me through the details to pay, I said, yes, send the details, and never heard back from them.

I don't think the universe wants me to have a DLT

I've had two issues with them over communication one logged here:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/34388-rs-prop-masters-lack-of-communication/

And the other in December of last year. I emailed in regards to their new foam DLT-19 and at first the communication was great, emails were answered within an hour, I had some questions about it and also if it were possible to order the resin versions as well, the answer was yes I could, so before ordering I sent a list of questions for a few details about the different versions just to help me make a decision on which one to get, I had full intention of ordering as soon as they were answered, payment at the ready. Andrea replied that she would have to get one of the guys in the shop to answer me and that's the last I ever heard.

On a side note:

At the same time i was also in communication with doopydoos about their version. After not hearing from RS they told me they could make me one but I would have to wait till early Jan this year due to busyness, if that was OK they would send me through the details to pay, I said, yes, send the details, and never heard back from them.

I don't think the universe wants me to have a DLT

Steven Honeywill is your man for a DLT-19 - awesome attention to detail ;)

Just received my commission build today and the main armour is excellent... fits perfectly... the helmet however had a crack in it. They responded straight away. It doesnt have proper lenses though only a thin green film so ill need to sort that before trooping begins

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

unfortunate you couldn't resize them yourself, or get help from a local 501st member to resize them, would of saved a lot of headaches :P, try messaging them on twitter and facebook also.

Edited by MrSnrub