TK-8020 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion status [TM] [326]

Daetrin

It was a pleasure to be part of your Centurion experience, well done and well deserved.

• Like 3

I'll post pix of my updated strapping this weekend for sure, as I plan on trooping too. Why not, it's Free Comic Book day and our garrison will be having events at 6+ locations in the Seattle area.

Stop by the Hellbent Brewing event and your celebratory Imperial Ales are on me!

• Like 1

Well, the afternoon got away from me. The snaps I bought aren't working with the ones on the suit. I'll post a separate thread about it.

• 1 month later...

Absolutely an honor to be involved that morning.  Who needs to be in the Legion photo anyway, when there is Stormtrooper work to be done, amiright???  ;)

Armor looks spot-on, and your pit crew definitely took good care of you!

For those of you who were not there, let me tell you that his excitement, nervousness, and giddiness that he speaks of were absolutely 100% genuine and on display.  :D  Founder, DL, blah, blah, blah...  Paul is very clearly, and in every way, one of us, and he was adamant that he needed to get this done and do it just like everyone else.

I'll follow him into galactic battle any day.

Congratulations, boss!!

• Like 2

• 9 months later...